Things to say when Jehovah's Witnesses are on your doorstep

Corpse XxX

Jan 19, 2009
Ziadaine said:
Corpse XxX said:
I flashed my dick to em once.. I had just had sex, and had a semi stiffy when they came knocking on the door..

Never seen them since..
I personally dont believe you on that.

OT: I rarely ever get them any more thankfully. Last time I did, I just gave theme a stare of "get of my lawn" because I told them "Im sorry I'm agnostic and plan to stay that way" of which they insist I let them in to discuss im making a mistake.
That i had sex, or that i showed them my privates?

Anyhow, if you want a very detailed describtion of what happened i can easily comply..

Thedayrecker

Jun 23, 2010
Never had one on my doorstep, and the only one that talked to me, ambushed me. I was behind a 3 story building, and couldn't be seen from the street, yet, somehow this lady found me.

Needless to say I joined up right away. /joke

CatsAttackAgain

Jul 14, 2010
i start ranting as soon as one of them starts talking and shout in the end. I DONT CARE WHAT YOU'RE SELLING, SO WOULD YOU KINDLY FUCK OFF!!! then fall backwards unconscious and wait till they fuck off. if they walk into youre house anyway scream 'what the fuck are you doing?!!' . works every time XD

EightGaugeHippo

Apr 6, 2010
MikailCaboose said:
EightGaugeHippo said:
Press the button on my door step that releases the trap door to the rancor pit.
And where can I go to have one of those installed? My county commissioners would be too busy with taxes to notice :)
I got mine at "Jabba the Hutt's Palace Death Traps 'R' us"

ShadowHand25

Jul 12, 2010
"Thank god you're here; I was just thinking to myself 'gosh, I am so unsure about what I should believe in. I just wish some random person could appear and tell me how to live my life, since I am clearly incapable of doing so.'"

...Or something to that effect.

Daxus13

Nov 14, 2009
Invite them in for tea set them in the room with all my ritual archaeology, and disarticulated animal bones. They don't stay very long.

Daniel_Rosamilia

Jan 17, 2008
If they're the ones that ask 'HAVE YOOOOUUU FOUND JESUS?', just respond with 'Yeah, he's in the kitchen making dinner.'

If not, then I'm blank, that was my only line.

pejhmon

Mar 2, 2010
"So, you've seen (witnessed) Jehovah? Why don't you have a picture of him then? Why isn't he on your facebook friends list? HMMMM ?"

That, or just say that you're in the army and have donated blood.

Imperioratorex Caprae

Henchgoat Emperor
May 15, 2010
Answer the door in black robes with a cowl pulled low, some white/pale makeup and dark circles under your eyes, add some fake blood to your fingernails and dried on your hands. Speak with a stage-whisper when you open the door, ensure lights in house are off and only lit with black candles...
Trust me this works.

Denamic

Aug 19, 2009
I just stand there while pretending to listen.
After I've wasted some 10-15 minutes of their time, I just go "Sorry, I'm an atheist. Bye."
Then I slam the door in their faces.

If they decide to waste my time, I might as well get back at them and waste theirs.
Eye for an eye, right?

teh_Canape

May 18, 2010
well, once they rang the door when I was at a friend's place, while I was trying out my big daddy (elite bouncer) costume for that weekend's cosplay fest, my friend saw them on the peep hole (I guess that's how you call it) and told me they were jehova witnesses, so we had a lulz idea, and I opened the door with the costume on and spinning the drill, he says he never saw 'em again

still can't believe a damn Felix the Cat cosplay kid got the "most original" prize that weekend

Ronnor56

Aug 5, 2009
Master_Spartan117666 said:
If they're the ones that ask 'HAVE YOOOOUUU FOUND JESUS?', just respond with 'Yeah, he's in the kitchen making dinner.'

If not, then I'm blank, that was my only line.
Or you could say "Actually I have. Wait right here."

Then go upstairs, draw on a beard, put on a wig & a white dressing gown and greet the JWs like old friends.

Or just play the shadow game.