Things Yahtzee Likes

butterkniferampage

Feb 25, 2008
Nautical Honors Society said:
World of Warcraft, we all know he plays it and just because he makes fun of it doesn't mean he doesn't like it. All WoW players make the "no-life, cheetoh fingers, basement dweller" jokes.
He used to play it, but he stopped after he saw all of the areas. I bet he really doesn't like it anymore.

F-I-D-O

I miss my avatar
Feb 18, 2010
Yelling at Nintendo.
Swearing.
Portal
Psychonauts
Bioshock
Batman Arkham Asylum.
Destroying games at publishers expense.

Sep 17, 2009
butterkniferampage said:
Nautical Honors Society said:
World of Warcraft, we all know he plays it and just because he makes fun of it doesn't mean he doesn't like it. All WoW players make the "no-life, cheetoh fingers, basement dweller" jokes.
He used to play it, but he stopped after he saw all of the areas. I bet he really doesn't like it anymore.
Yea I just like his videos...gratz for knowing that haha

randomrob

Aug 5, 2009
Classic rock, Batman, Branston pickle and the picture of the weird expressionless guy. Urm...can't think of any more.

SomethingUnrelated

Aug 29, 2009
Christ, this is a blatant attempt at a large post count...

Well, I'm sure that everyone now knows he likes portal. He also likes Saint's Row 2.

AwesomeFerret

Apr 28, 2010
I want to be a games designer when I'm older, going to go to university to study it and everything, and when I get a chance to make a game of my own creation, I'm going to take everything that he likes and leave out everything he hates, and to put the cherry on the top of his branston pickle cake, I'm going to hide a character called Yahtzee in it. Then ask him to review it and see his reaction.