Things you do that you think no one else does

b1aksh33p

Dec 14, 2010
Whenever I run up the stairs and I'm near the top, I always place my hands on the top step and use my arms to give me a little push up the final steps

ChippedShoulder

Nov 10, 2010
I run up the stairs on my tiptoes (though I only go up on tiptoes because I have abnormally huge feet) when I'm angry I bite pillows, much easier and less destructive than throwing things or oneself across the room :)

Czargent Sane

May 31, 2010
GeorgW said:
Nobody is unique, there is always someone else that do the same things you do, but better. Deal with it!
that statement is logically flawed, because with a finite amount of people there are only so many people who could be better at anything than anyone else

garjian

Mar 25, 2009
i:
frequently jelq, etc.,
dont play COD,
feel the need to commit suicide because im not tall,
aaaaaaand... lift weights during loading screens.

i reckon those are pretty rare traits :>

Tasachan

Jan 28, 2010
Bugerion said:
I think its clear and here is one:
When I go up the stairs I run because I think someone is chasing me o_O
All the time when I was living with my parents! The light switch is halfway down the stairwell, so I'd reach down with my foot to turn it off, too.

I buy notebooks pretty often, but never write in them because I don't want to ruin them with something I'd regret writing (Or with ugly handwriting).

Pelephant

Jul 25, 2010
I think I've got a pretty unique one.

I eat my toast upside down, with the jam/cream cheese/butter on the bottom so it reaches my tongue first. That way you get the full taste of the spread with the same amount of food.

Disaster Button

Elite Member
Feb 18, 2009
Pelephant said:

I eat my toast upside down, with the jam/cream cheese/butter on the bottom so it reaches my tongue first. That way you get the full taste of the spread with the same amount of food.
I would do that but I could only imagine coating my bottom lip in jam.

I am only ever completely naked in the dark and only for as little time as possible.
I also talk to myself in the second person.
I'm afraid of walls.
I indirectly lick my eyes when they're dry.
I pull pieces of hair out if they don't behave.

I doubt these are unique to me but I do wonder how common they are.

General Vagueness said:
I find it hard not to do that myself, I wonder if it has to do with my scrapped plans to get into track.

Jonluw said:
When I walk up stairs, I sometimes walk on all four.
I get the urge to do that too, what's the deal with this?
I have no idea what the thing is with doing that but I used to do it all the time.

General Vagueness

Feb 24, 2009
Kasurami said:
I go up stairs on my tiptoes.

I physically can't do it any other way. It's really weird.
I find it hard not to do that myself, I wonder if it has to do with my scrapped plans to get into track.

Jonluw said:
When I walk up stairs, I sometimes walk on all four.
I get the urge to do that too, what's the deal with this?

hottsaucekid

Sep 20, 2009
Pelephant said:

I actually do this too, except with chips. I inspect them and see which side looks more flavorful.

Broady Brio

Jun 28, 2009
I listen to old music I heard when I was younger.

Right now it's;
Kylie Minogue - Love At First Sight

mangus

Jan 2, 2009
I sometimes don't realize a nightmare didn't happen for up to ten minutes after waking

Talal Provides

Oct 22, 2010
When I'm working something out in my head I get nowhere unless my inner monologue is in a half-spoken/half-sung rhythmic tone like a Dire Straits song.

xXGeckoXx

Jan 29, 2009
badgersprite said:
Apparently, when I was a little kid, my eyelashes used to really irritate me, so I would pull them out. I can't remember doing it, but I have sure as heck never heard of anyone else doing that.
Hey there.

Muta Ro

Oct 4, 2010
Whenever I sit in a room the door must be closed. I don't know why I do it but I do. When someone leaves it open I have to close it D: Oh and I go upstairs on all fours, damn im weird lol

GeorgW

ALL GLORY TO ME!
Aug 27, 2010
Czargent Sane said:
GeorgW said:
Nobody is unique, there is always someone else that do the same things you do, but better. Deal with it!
that statement is logically flawed, because with a finite amount of people there are only so many people who could be better at anything than anyone else
Skill isn't logical. Plus it's one of those funny rules that shouldn't work but still do. Theoretically, yeah, it's cynical crap. But practically it's very accurate. At least for everybody except maybe 200 ppl in the world. And none of you are one of those 200, so feel free to take it as fact.

Anaklusmos

Jun 1, 2010
Whenever I feel that someone is looking over my shoulder, or looking at me, I shake uncontrollably. It's really horrible when you're on public transport and you just start shaking for no reason and you dislodge the person next to you and they fall onto the floor.

redisforever

Oct 5, 2009
baddude1337 said:
Hader said:
Skip breakfast.

o_O
No, I always do. I feel ill eating breakfast and nearly vomit when doing my teeth.

At home I almost always run up stairs on all fours, like a monkey.
Wow, I do both. I can't eat breakfast, and when I lived in a house (live in a condo now) I would always do that.

Disaster Button

Elite Member
Feb 18, 2009
GeorgW said:
Czargent Sane said:
GeorgW said:
Skill isn't logical. Plus it's one of those funny rules that shouldn't work but still do. Theoretically, yeah, it's cynical crap. But practically it's very accurate. At least for everybody except maybe 200 ppl in the world. And none of you are one of those 200, so feel free to take it as fact.
Does that mean somebody is better at being me than me!?