Things you feel are designed to cause the most frustration possible

Motiv_

Jun 2, 2009
Windows movie maker. If you've even bothered to look at my youtube channel, you'd probably have realized that not only I do ALOT of videos, but most of them suck. I've got to get something half decent soon.

Oh yeah, and FUCKING RUBIX CUBES. I JUST PUT TOGETHER TWO GOD DAMN SIDES, BUT I HAVE TO DESTROY THOSE TWO SIDES TO PUT ANOTHER SIDE TOGETHER? FUCK THIS!

/Rage

daribian

May 2, 2009
High school musical (supose you can put Hannah Montana in that bag of things that are created to irratate us, then close the bag, zip it up and throw it of the nearest building.)

la-le-lu-li-lo

Jun 1, 2009
PureChaos said:
la-le-lu-li-lo said:
PureChaos said:
celotape and cling film. celotape isn't too bad but cling film i hate with a passion.
and it's WAY harder to use & rip off a piece than in the commercials.
i always make a mess. :[
exactly. the worse part is, when finally being able to rip it, it sticks to itself. it's Satan reincarnated into a plastic sheet.
oh, most certainly.

la-le-lu-li-lo

Jun 1, 2009
titanium turtle said:
la-le-lu-li-lo said:
smart cars.

pretty sure they were invented purely to infuriate me.
They were invented to be the most ugly thing known to humankind as well as being invented to make people view the person in them as a stupid twat
- hmm it served an effective dual purpose then :)
i'm always tempted to hit them with my car when i see them.
especially when they've stolen a whole parking space for their stupid tiny selves. :[

Hedberger

Mar 19, 2008
The Resident Evil controls. Especially on PC were you can't even use the mouse (resident evil 4) despite that being the only reason for a PC-port.

la-le-lu-li-lo

Jun 1, 2009
MaxTheReaper said:
He certainly has his moments of less-than-clear-headedness, but I'd say he definitely doesn't fit the criteria.
God knows he's got to be a bit traumatized, though.
alright, alright.
agree to disagree?
we both agree he's awesome though. :D

titanium turtle

Jul 1, 2009
la-le-lu-li-lo said:
titanium turtle said:
la-le-lu-li-lo said:
smart cars.

They were invented to be the most ugly thing known to humankind as well as being invented to make people view the person in them as a stupid twat
especially when they've stolen a whole parking space for their stupid tiny selves. :[
exactly- thats why they made 4by4's so big and heavy

la-le-lu-li-lo

Jun 1, 2009
titanium turtle said:
la-le-lu-li-lo said:
titanium turtle said:
la-le-lu-li-lo said:
smart cars.

exactly- thats why they made 4by4's so big and heavy
i don't drive a 4X4, good thing too, else i'd be super-tempted to smash the little bugs.