Things you feel like a jerk for lauging at but do anyway.

CaptainKoala

Elite Member
May 23, 2010
Post things that you feel like a douche for laughing at but do anyway.
I had something here, but in hind site it was pretty offensive so I took it out.

WrongSprite

Resident Morrowind Fanboy
Aug 10, 2008
Oh man....surely locked in 5...4...3...

P.S
Mods don't like content which I'll assume will be viewed as offensive.

Armored Prayer

Mar 10, 2009
Woah..... I never had such mixed feelings for seeing such an image.

Edit: OK now its gone, back on topic.

I tend to laugh a videos were a person gets really hurt.

Shihan2

Apr 14, 2009
*waits for the inevitable fallout from this thread*

And so I can say I stuck to the topic, the worst thing I've ever laughed at was a waterboarding joke. And yes, I did feel horrible for it.

Apr 28, 2008
I must say, I did laugh at the second one.

He should have done a barrel role.

But yeah, there's a chance this'll be locked. As funny as they are, they're still pretty offensive. So yeah.

CleverNickname

Sep 19, 2010
Nothing ever. I laugh at plenty of horrible things, but I never feel bad for it. Why should I, they didn't happen to me (and even then I can make fun of it).

Life is already grim (all those awful terrible things prove it, no?), why add to it by being all gloomy and sadface about it?

AS LONG as you still know the importance/significance/seriousness behind it. 9/11 was, and continues to be, a great source for humor. Just don't rofl during the opening ceremony of Freedom Tower. I've merely walked past Ground Zero as a dirty tourist and didn't feel like giggling. Picture on the internet though - they make my day. That doesn't make me a horrible person... at least not by default.

Would I get in trouble here if I posted a Dead Baby Joke?

ReservoirAngel

Nov 6, 2010
Guys being booted or otherwise hit in the bollocks. I never want it to happen to me (again that is) but whenever I see it happen to someone else I just crack up laughing.

TomLikesGuitar

Jul 6, 2010
This picture...

I would never show that picture in public though, or make jokes about that shit with anyone who I don't know for sure wasn't personally involved.

EDIT: Holy shit, I didn't even know the first guys picture was about the same thing as mine until I looked at gamerguy473's post...

Whatever, I provided a pretty fair warning.

Xlr8DETH

Jun 20, 2010
one of my choral teachers said we sounded like a bunch of dying cats in the back of a chinese restaurant and i was on the ground laughing

Deleted

Jul 25, 2009
I usually laugh at things that people shouldn't laugh at. Sorry but if its funny I'm going to laugh. Fuck your social norms.

Once someone made an anal sex pun relating to the topic at hand. It was so witty that we chucked for a good few seconds, and the girl who was there with us broke out the "eww that's disgusting" routine. The guy stopped laughing but I continued on, guess I kinda felt bad after.

Kagim

Aug 26, 2009
One of my WoW guild members is a black guy. He's awesome.

He also sometimes gets way, way to excited when he manages to save enough money to go buy KFC.

Every time he gets really really excited about buying some fried chicken i occasionally ask him really inappropriate questions.

Like if hes going to wash it down with some grape soda. Or have a slice of refreshing watermelon.

He thinks it's fucking hilarious, so I am not sure if I am off the hook for that one, and it's something i definitely wouldn't say to anyone i don't know personally.

It's kinda like the day my native buddy forgot his paycheck in his boot(he forgot his wallet at home and had no pockets when he picked up his check) and when he finally found it we burst out laughing about it. If you don't get that it might be for the best.

It might be different, considering the fact these are my friends, but something tells me i should feel bad about it. There is one more thing that is quite worse, but i have a good feeling it might get me banned.