Things you found out about your parents that shocked you

hazabaza1

Want Skyrim. Want. Do want.
Nov 26, 2008
The Tibballs said:
The only times I can think of are these 3 here:

Any time I got interested in a girl my mum would tell me to ask them if they Spit or swallow & then say that they don't really love you if they don't swallow. :/

Then there was the time she declared in the living room while me GF was there that getting cum up your nose burns. :/

And when I was like 16 or so, she told me that if I hadn't gotten laid my the time I was 18 she was going to pay for a hooker... :/
Your mum is really cool.
OT: Nothing really. Family is kind of dull.

feeback06

Sep 14, 2010
Both my parents did drugs in high school, but my mother didn't stop until earlier this year.

The Tibballs

Jun 3, 2012
hazabaza1 said:
The Tibballs said:
Your mum is really cool.
OT: Nothing really. Family is kind of dull.
Yeah, she has her moments... Most of which were to embarrass me in front of females. :p

OT: Also there was this other time my parents asked me if I was gay, it took me like 30 minutes to convince them I wasn't. :/

Gabanuka

Oct 1, 2009
The Tibballs said:
The only times I can think of are these 3 here:

Any time I got interested in a girl my mum would tell me to ask them if they Spit or swallow & then say that they don't really love you if they don't swallow. :/

Then there was the time she declared in the living room while my GF was there that getting cum up your nose burns. :/

And when I was like 16 or so, she told me that if I hadn't gotten laid my the time I was 18 she was going to pay for a hooker... :/

That sounds... uncomfortable.

OT: My mum was a punk. Now she's a head teacher (Principle). Also My Dad used to have a full head of blonde hair, given how he looked that's pretty extraordinary.

doomspore98

May 24, 2011
My dads hair looked pretty crazy in the 70s. My mom says that whenever one of her friends got drunk at a party at 2 A.M my grandpa would get out of bed, pick them up, drop the friend off and drive my mom home no questions asked. I find that pretty funny.

The White Hunter

Basment Abomination
Oct 19, 2011
Ehh nothing too shocking.

My dad once punched a guy in the chest and broke all of his ribs. Didn't even get arrested I'm told.

I was told that by former work colleagues so idk if it's true.

mysecondlife

Feb 24, 2011
I was afraid to ask anything about it. So all I know are trivial stuff.

But one thing I know is that my mother has really thin eyebrows. There's barely any hair on it. So what she did was get tattoo where her eyebrows should be and try to make it look thicker.

So all these years I've lived with her, I didn't realize that her eyebrows were actually tattoos.

Someone Depressing

Jan 16, 2011
That my dad let raiders into our house and steal everything in exchange for cannabis.

And what they stole was probably much, much more valuable than a bag of cannabis. Yeah, my dad's not too bright. And he's an asshole.