Things you insist of being a specific way?

Jakub324

Jan 23, 2011
For me, there's a big three:
-Ammo
-Pockets
-Internet tabs.

In order, when using a bolt action weapon on any video game, I hate the amount of bullets in reserve not being a multiple of the clip size. Like, if it holds five rounds and I have thirty-seven extras, I'll fire two and reload.

Pockets! Front left pocket: Mobile. Front right pocket: iPod. Left back pocket: Wallet. Right back pocket: Pieces of important paper/change that is expected to be used imminently.

I do insist that all tabs relating to the same site are next to each other. Otherwise it looks like shit and annoys the hell out of me.

What about you?

SckizoBoy

Ineptly Chaotic
Legacy
Jan 6, 2011
A Hermit's Cave
Oh, I'm OC in the stupidest ways...

In games:
TW series - all armies in the field must conform to a particular army construction prior to launching a mid-game campaign.
FPS's - depending on which game, I must have a sniper rifle and automatic weapon (SMG/assault rifle/whatever) if I can help it

On the internet - tabs in order: e-mail; anime; Esc profile page; a random page on whichever war is interesting me most; BBC; & New Scientist.
Another window is open for Esc - tabs in order: messages; groups; Off-Topic; one of the other main forums; & Youtube.

At work - I have a clerical job and get annoyed when files are not as they should be... and my way has proven to be tidier and easier to use/manage, and yet no-one bothers... I rage silently

On my desktop - with Vista (yes, I know, *le sigh*) - windows in order: iTunes; folder with my writing; TB anime drive; 400GB anime drive; current viewing; folder with gaming related crap; plus a whole load of Word files with stuff I'm writing...

*shrug* I'm normal, right?!

The Wykydtron

"Emotions are very important!"
Sep 23, 2010
Everything must be reloaded... Everything. Even if its a 200 round LMG if i fire one bullet by accident i must reload posthaste! Even if i'm just watching someone else play i'm just like "reload, reload, reload NAO!"

Oh and my manga collection must be in alphabetical order at all times, but my anime collection just sits on whichever random shelf i put them on at the time... Weird.

Kae

That which exists in the absence of space.
Legacy
Nov 27, 2009
Country
The Dreamlands
Cleaning my hands after touching well everything, and I always seem to line everything perfectly, oh yeah and when I'm at the store and I see something that's not in the right shelf I have to put it in the right shelf or space in the shelf it doesn't matter if it's in the other side of the store, if I don't do it I get a headache because it's like I'm screaming inside my head to put it in the right place.
So overall I'd say I'm not that bad.

A Weary Exile

Aug 24, 2009
The Wykydtron said:
Everything must be reloaded... Everything. Even if its a 200 round LMG if i fire one bullet by accident i must reload posthaste! Even if i'm just watching someone else play i'm just like "reload, reload, reload NAO!"
Oh lord this. I am a habitual reloader. That's one of the reasons I tend to default to shotguns: they don't use magazines so my constant reloading doesn't screw with my combat effectiveness.

Spectral Dragon

Jun 14, 2011
Generally, the same tabs in the same place, and I HATE when anyone leaves the kitchen drawers open by just an inch. Have to fix that. I also reload too often, and have, generally, a routine on starting up programs too. First that, then that etc.
I always sit in the same seat in school, when I can. And have anything I can in the same USB slots, when it's possible.

Jodah

Aug 2, 2008
The Wykydtron said:
This.

Also the pocket thing. Left is keys. Right is phone/pen. Back left is knife. Back right is wallet. Now you can rob me!

And for RPGs and such I HAVE to look up the best possible team. Even if I know I don't need it and can easily beat the game with whoever I MUST look up the best one.

spartan231490

Jan 14, 2010
Pockets. Phone: front left pocket. Wallet: front right pocket. Keys: right coat pocket, or in warmer months front right pocket. Lighter: Back left pocket.

Books too. All the books from a series have to be together, all series from an author have to be together, all the books that I like to lend out get kept separately.

Tree709

Aug 31, 2010
The two big things for me is volume, which needs to be an interval of 5. and my magic card collection, it needs to be organized by color, rarity, and then alphabetical.

Alssadar

Sep 19, 2010
I do have a few little OCD's:
I always have to reload in shooters--even though it kills me most of the time.
Whenever I turn the volume up on anything, it has to be in a multitude of 5. It sometimes applies to my ammo count in video games, so I shoot to reload to have perfect multitudes.
My right pocket always holds my pencils/pens and tiny paper/plastic objects, and my left holds any miscellaneous contraptions, no exceptions.
Whenever I move something not at my house, it has to back in the exact same place--same angle and such--THEY MIGHT KNOW I'M SNOOPING.
I can touch anything and then eat food, but if I touch any form of pet, I'm immediately to wash my hands. I don't know why.

Mauso88

A Simply Dignified Manly Man.
Feb 3, 2011
My beer must have a head on it, the volume has to be an even number and I always have to make sure all my guns are fully reloaded before moving forward.

My 5 bags in WoW are always ordered as starting from the default backpack;
Junk, Mats, Food/Quest items, Utility items, Consumables.

Terraria/Minecraft/Elder Scrolls, no extraneous items, just what I need at that time.

I always have to turn my plate so that the tallest food is the furthest away from me, and I always eat my most preferred food on the plate last, unless it's a burger and the burger gets eaten first and whatever else is on there gets picked at for a while until I get bored of it.

Now that I read this back to myself, I realize what an organized (psychotic?) man I am. :D

BlumiereBleck

Dec 11, 2008
My hands must have gloves on at all times so I don't touch anything, at all. It gets hard In the summer, i look weird with gloves on a hot day.

Redlin5_v1legacy

Better Red than Dead
Aug 5, 2009
In gaming I must have a full magazine at all times. In life I cannot eat microwave noodles unless it is microwaved to the right time (2:40 EXACTLY) and must be drained of all water immediately. If water is allowed to sit for more than five seconds the noodles get too soggy for my taste.

crudus

Oct 20, 2008
I must have a d20 on me at all times. That is really the only thing I truly insist on never changing.

Berenzen

Jul 9, 2011
My books are in perfect order- by genre, author name, series name, series order. And nobody touches my books except for me. It makes sense when you have 642 books though.

Pockets, wallet back right, phone left, keys right, ipod inside jacket pocket.

Guns in video games must be reloaded at all times. Health must be topped off at all times.

CM156_v1legacy

Revelation 9:6
Mar 23, 2011
For me? I have to keep my door fully closed or fully open at all times. No inbetween.

Oh, and I make sure my alarm is set like... 4 times a night. OCD, FTW!

Super Six One

Apr 23, 2009
DVDs just have to be stacked neatly in a pile, no particular order just straight like an arrow....even in other peoples houses i will stack their dvds. Also if i find dvds, cds or games lying out of their box i have to find the box for them and put them away.