Things you like that everyone else hates.

Kuweekee

Jun 18, 2008
Well, against popular believe I really enjoyed all of the new Star Wars movies and I never understood why everyone hated Jar Jar.

I also really like J-RPG's.

I however dislike the i-pod. Most people I know don't use it as an mp3 player anymore, but it seems to be a fashion statement nowadays.

huntedannoyed

Apr 23, 2008
I like adds. Most people hate them, but I think that if the add is good enough then, I will buy the product.

Sgt. Dante

Jul 30, 2008
Madnezz post=18.74709.843461 said:
I would, sadly, have to say good books like 1984 or Animal Farm (yes I like George Orwell) while everyone else reads things like Twilight. I have actually been told "Who cares about those old books" when said person is holding Twilight in their hand.
Animal farm was one of my favorite books growing up.

I dunno, I'm really into manga, but alot of people i know don't share my obsession. Why is it people think that it's childish just because there's pictures, never read Battle Royal? hardly a kids tale.

Hyzenthlay

Aug 27, 2008
I love a good book! George Orwell is a great writer. For some reason people hate classics on principle because they think they are too descriptive however I believe thats because they think they are all flowery courtship novels. What about Dracula I love that book.

Simski

Aug 17, 2008
Tony Hawks Underground 2.

Sure the story was shit, I however still enjoyed playing the game.
I even found my own little glitch that enabled me to walk under the Boston level :D

The Stabilo Boss

Oct 11, 2008
I like governments and big corporations. While they seem to be the first target for criticism from virtually everyone, I reckon the world would fall to shit without them.

Fudj

May 1, 2008
1) Insane Clown Posse

2) The Kevin J Anderson + Brian Herbert Dune books (tho i still prefer the originals)

that should get me some hate from the Talifans

Cheesus333

Aug 20, 2008
I like reading about horror games/films on wikipedia and looking for walkthroughs of them on YouTube. I honestly can't see what more you get out of actually playing the game, apart from sweaty hands and an ever-growing patch of liquidy darkness around your crotch. :p

goodman528

Jul 30, 2008
Freddy Got Fingered. For some reason, one bunch of people love it, another bunch of people completely hate it.

Sgt. Pepper

Aug 17, 2008
Madnezz post=18.74709.843461 said:
I would, sadly, have to say good books like 1984 or Animal Farm (yes I like George Orwell) while everyone else reads things like Twilight. I have actually been told "Who cares about those old books" when said person is holding Twilight in their hand.
I just finished reading both of those, and I too loved them. Extremely depressing, but amazing.

Jaythulhu

Jun 19, 2008
Chasing Amy, and the Hampsterdance song. It's just so damn chirpy I just gotta grin whenever I hear it.