Things you never answer. Ever.

Evil Moo

Always Watching...
Feb 26, 2011
Vicarious Reality said:
Evil Moo said:
"Are you a girl?"

Technically this, when directed at me, is not so much of a question as it is a direct insult. The asker always knows the answer is no. They are just using it to point out that males are not allowed to have long hair. It has been a couple of months since I last had this question posed to me, that might be a new record.
No one has ever asked me that and i have had very long hair for one or two decades
Hmm. Do people latch on to a different trait to make fun of, or do they just not try to bother you at all? If it is the latter, my suspicions of living in a town full of unusually aggressive assholes may be true. Either that or I am a target for more reasons than just my hair.

Lufia Erim

Mar 13, 2015
Nothing to be honest. I'm usually the guy who is too blunt for his own good. I always tell people if they want to know something ask.

Artina89

Oct 27, 2008
"Are you really gluten intolerant, or is it a fad?"

No asshole, I pretend I have an annoying medical condition which requires me to carefully read the back of packets at the supermarket and makes things that little bit more difficult and the only bread I can eat tastes like crap just to preserve my precious vanity, even though I tend to wear clothes that are at least 2 sizes too big for me.

Creator002

Aug 30, 2010
Artina89 said:
"Are you really gluten intolerant, or is it a fad?"

No asshole, I pretend I have an annoying medical condition which requires me to carefully read the back of packets at the supermarket and makes things that little bit more difficult and the only bread I can eat tastes like crap just to preserve my precious vanity, even though I tend to wear clothes that are at least 2 sizes too big for me.
One of my cousin's friends has Coeliac disease and hates the fad so much. Every time he has to explain to someone new that he can't eat a certain thing, he says he often get's a quick "oh, you too" look.
It's such shit that people took a potentially lethal disease and turned it into a diet fad. Fucking hate anyone who does that.[footnote]This does not include those who eat gluten-free diets because they have been misinformed, but rather at those who refuse to follow the evidence and remain gluten-free for no reason. In my opinion, it devalues a serious problem for some to a fad.[/footnote]

Thaluikhain

Elite Member
Legacy
Jan 16, 2010
MiskWisk said:
There's not really anything I won't answer (that I am aware of) but there is one question I hate.

"Why don't you drink alcohol?"

Why can people not just get that I don't like the stuff? I don't like the taste of the stuff I have tried. I don't like its effects it could have on me. I don't like the effects it has on other people. I just don't like alcohol and there are plenty of other options for me to drink.
Oh yeah, and then the ones that decide they have to convert you.