Listening to the music I do
Playing guitar
Internet and gaming (obvious one)
Hanging out with friends and wreaking havoc
Sex, although that'll probably go downhill at SOME point

Connosaurus Rex

Jul 20, 2009
Running around like a lunatic
Seriously I miss being able to say things even remotely sexual without some kid saying "thats what she said" or saying "dude nasty"

Ares Tyr

Aug 9, 2008
Connosaurus Rex said:
Seriously I miss being able to say things even remotely sexual without some kid saying "thats what she said" or saying "dude nasty"
I bet you're so fucking random, lol.

Connosaurus Rex

Jul 20, 2009
Ares Tyr said:
Connosaurus Rex said:
Why yes I am. Usually I'm doing something weird but I am surprisingly normal and quiet. But seriously why do people not like acting stupid (when sober) its fun to make a fool of yourself

Ares Tyr

Aug 9, 2008
Connosaurus Rex said:
Ares Tyr said:
Connosaurus Rex said:
Why yes I am. Usually I'm doing something weird but I am surprisingly normal and quiet. But seriously why do people not like acting stupid (when sober) its fun to make a fool of yourself

high_castle

Apr 15, 2009
Video games, horses, Harry Potter (even when I get weird looks on the subway for reading a kid's book), and...actually, I'm out. Wow, I'm a lot more grown up than I thought! Only took me twenty-something years...

A random person

Apr 20, 2009
Video games, anime and manga, internet, Pixar, making up geeky crossover ideas, and probably anything I do that wouldn't be physically inhibited in older age.

VeX1le

Aug 26, 2008
Stalk3rchief said:
Spongebob
Pokemon games
Yugioh cards [go ahead and laugh]
LEGOS!

I CHALLENGE YOU TO A DDDDDDDDUEL.

Seriously i like to play Yugioh games. not with people though. not spending that much money.

Squeaksx

Jun 19, 2008
Cartoons, video games, anime, jumping on my bed (who's with me on this one?), and finally Willy Wonka.