THIS GAME IS PISSING ME OFF SO MUCH! NOW LET'S PLAY IT SOME MORE!

Old Hat

Apr 20, 2010
Have you ever played a game that frustrated you to the point where you were about ready to punch a hole in the wall, yet for some reason you couldn't stop playing it?

Myself, I've been playing this [http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/498326] for the past few days, and I'm near the end of the game. And let me tell you, it gets really fucking HARD. I've died more times than I can count, and I think a few of my veins popped. It's too bad then that I CAN'T STOP PLAYING! I'M SO CLOSE TO THE END! GRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

In other words, I strongly recommend it.

Slaanax

Oct 28, 2009
I do this all the time with Modern Warfare. Lately my best game has been 10-7 I cannot kill anyone for some reason.

ProfessorLayton

Elite Member
Nov 6, 2008
There's a little game called Counter-Strike: Source. Sometimes you have good days, but most time you'll have bad days. Those bad days are when I want to rage quit but just can't.

SomeLameStuff

What type of steak are you?
Apr 26, 2009
Heroes of Newerth frustrates me constantly, mainly due to really bad players ALWAYS being on my team, or going up against AngryTestie, one of the best players.

But I keep going back to get my ass kicked constantly. I guess I'm a masochist.

blaze96

Apr 9, 2008
Two words

Skate. Two.

Some of those fucking challenges man, those fucking challenges. I don't know how many times I restarted a grind competition or level because my right thumb hates the stick and the stick hates the thumb right back. Yet when friends were over, I couldn't stop playing.

Mr. In-between

Apr 7, 2010
Abadox made me want to kill someone back in the day. That's one of those games where there is literally no margin for error whatsoever.

Corven

Forever Gonzo
Sep 10, 2008
I wanna be the guy. that's all I can contribute while keeping my rage in check.

soapyshooter

That Guy
Jan 19, 2010
Slaanax said:
I do this all the time with Modern Warfare. Lately my best game has been 10-7 I cannot kill anyone for some reason.
Me too, mostly because my friends bug me too. But yea..it might be because for me every game seems laggy as fuck. My KDR is slipping fast but also the fun factor is which was already low with everyone using One man army, danger close and fucking commando!!!!!

2fish

Sep 10, 2008
Ninja Gaiden when I was working on Master Ninja Mode. Annoyed the hell out of me but I did it in the end. Then in a few months my 360 RRODed I was very sad as all my saves went poof. I am pretty sure the whole dorm heard my screams.

HT_Black

May 1, 2009
Y'ever hear of this little title called God of War? That game was feckin' nuts (read: Nintendo hard).

Tinneh

Oct 10, 2009
soapyshooter said:
Slaanax said:
Me too, mostly because my friends bug me too. But yea..it might be because for me every game seems laggy as fuck. My KDR is slipping fast but also the fun factor is which was already low with everyone using One man army, danger close and fucking commando!!!!!
Oh, I wasn't the only one with the Call of Duty lag problem? Thank God, I thought I was psycho, seeing as every other online game I play is usually a pleasant 40-50ms ping, whereas in Call of Duty 4 it's always 200-250ms.

Marter

Elite Member
Legacy
Oct 27, 2009
Sometimes Mirror's Edge is like this with me. Mostly because of the dodgy collision detection, but I still enjoy playing it.

soapyshooter

That Guy
Jan 19, 2010
Tinneh said:
soapyshooter said:
Slaanax said:
Oh, I wasn't the only one with the Call of Duty lag problem? Thank God, I thought I was psycho, seeing as every other online game I play is usually a pleasant 40-50ms ping, whereas in Call of Duty 4 it's always 200-250ms.
Its been that way for me for both MW1 and MW2. MW1 has been slightly better though. MW2 is becoming damn near unplayable. I should probably look into it.

Vohn_exel

Residential Idiot
Oct 24, 2008
I just recently ran into this problem with POP Warrior Within. I kept having trouble and dying because of some stupid control issues, and then later on there was a full blown glitch that if I hadn't had a save for, would've forced me to restart my game. Yet I just keep playing, despite my aggravations, lol.