This Guy Are Sick

Tanis

The Last Albino
Aug 30, 2010
FF7 got worse as the years dragged on.

No, I'm not talking about the already (painfully) average game.

I'm talking about all dat 'sweet' universe building.

About the only thing GOOD to come out of FF7 has been the music.

And maybe DoC.
That was actually a LOT of fun.

MCerberus

Jun 26, 2013
As someone who never got into the FF series, this whole mess confuses me.

"The game that started the descent into all style no substance gaming returns... with more focus on style than ever before"

Zeras

Apr 2, 2013
Did anyone else forget that she [Aeris] threatened to chop off Don Corneo's balls during the cross-dressing segment? A lilly-white saint she was definately not.

Dreiko_v1legacy

Aug 28, 2008
Nah this is still Japan. They still like the weird anime-inspired stuff. They're not handing it over to a western developer.

There is actual confirmation Cloud's cross-dressing scene of all things is in.

What I wonder about is if they'll include the after-story Japanese novels about VII in the game. Like, for example, after she dies Aeris is still conscious within the life-stream and it is actually her who stops the meteor in the end. I wonder if they'll actually show this bit in the game or have it be just random and unexplained.

Darkmantle

Oct 30, 2011
I'm sorry, but I couldn't help but read Aerith's lines in Christopher Walken's Voice xD

(For reference)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dFKylgGk73I

JimB

Apr 1, 2012
I wish I could condense that final panel down to avatar size without the amount of information getting confusing. I totally want that as an avatar.

JimB

Apr 1, 2012
Caramel Frappe said:
Ask and you shall receive my friend. Here you go. Thank [user]FPLOON[/user] for linking me your requested post.
I thank you both.

Denamic

Aug 19, 2009
Ukomba said:
I'm just thinking, as awkward and uncomfortable the Honey Bee Inn section of the story was in Polygons...

Let's just say, a realistic, HD version would seriously jeopardize the T rating.
All I care about is seeing Cloud's muscular butt straining against a tight satin dress as he's seducing a fat crime boss in full, proper HD.

Something Amyss

Aswyng and Amyss
Dec 3, 2008
I don't know. Do we really want the forced, crappy RTS game that you have to play in the middle? That was boring and annoying at the same time.

Super Cyborg said:
I don't know, changing Aerith's character to be more like Barrett seems like a sure fire way to up the cheese. Or maybe she's supposed to be Cid. If she says a curse word every other two or three words, she's Cid. If she just curses every sentence she's Barrett.

I'm guessing the walking away from the explosion means she has a little bit of Vincent?
They should go the Cait Sith routine and have her killed, and then immediately replaced.

Frankster said:
This has got me wondering, if they are going to be remaking FF7 and presumably add all sorts of BS it didn't have before...

Does that mean there will be a secret quest to resurrect Aeris? :D Finally after years of rumors and gossip (this was in the internet's infancy so this gaming myth was really popular back in the day). I mean if they are gonna toss in new stuff, might as well go all fanservicey.
I hope they lead people on a wild goose chase. But I'm evil.