This has to be the balliast guy ever!

lacktheknack

Je suis joined jewels.
Jan 19, 2009
...She's right. He's a total moron.

I can't imagine this ever being a good idea.

AceAngel

May 12, 2010
There is an entire Channel dedicating to eating?
THERE IS AN ENTIRE CHANNEL DEDICATING TO EATING?

I really hope, blue hot aliens don't see this...

Uber Evil

Mar 4, 2009
I laughed so hard. Feel bad for him though.
XxRyanxX said:
His tongue was bleeding?! Wow.. eating/sucking on those lemon warheads (58 1/2) of them must of been so painful. I really couldn't imagine. And who set the bar to 140?! Lol that is impossible without going crazy. Even just one makes my mouth tighten up so.. I couldn't imagine.
The shopkeeper apparently. It seems like it was supposed to be higher, but the person they bought them from wouldn't let them buy over 140.

coolman9899

May 20, 2010
Uber Evil said:
I laughed so hard. Feel bad for him though.
XxRyanxX said:
His tongue was bleeding?! Wow.. eating/sucking on those lemon warheads (58 1/2) of them must of been so painful. I really couldn't imagine. And who set the bar to 140?! Lol that is impossible without going crazy. Even just one makes my mouth tighten up so.. I couldn't imagine.
The shopkeeper apparently. It seems like it was supposed to be higher, but the person they bought them from wouldn't let them buy over 140.

yeah at least the shopkeeper had some sanity xD

Cowabungaa

Feb 10, 2008
Swollen Goat said:
The look on his face when she says "You know who could do this? Chuck Norris!" is priceless.
Especially because he goes in a total "FUCK YOU!" mode and gobbles a ton of them up. Only to spit them out.

But I've never heard of these things so I wouldn't know just how hard it is. What are they, super sour? Spicy?

Also, I think that girl is cute.

AceAngel

May 12, 2010
this isnt my name said:
AceAngel said:

Now I would agree, but sadly there are worse things they could see

I was smiling and laughing through out the video until the last segment...

Let me get this straight, a video where a person talks in an chip voice, spews out half arse crap, and only has glimpses of brilliance in his jokes, is one of the top 5 videos. Not stupid, funny or fail video, but rant videos.

AceAngel

May 12, 2010
this isnt my name said:
AceAngel said:
this isnt my name said:
AceAngel said:

Now I would agree, but sadly there are worse things they could see

I was smiling and laughing through out the video until the last segment...

Let me get this straight, a video where a person talks in an chip voice, spews out half arse crap, and only has glimpses of brilliance in his jokes, is one of the top 5 videos. Not stupid, funny or fail video, but rant videos.
Oh it gets worse, much worse
No, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, No, No, No, No, No, No, NO, NO, NO, NO, NO, NO, NO, NO, NO, NO! NO! NO!

THIS cannot be bloody happening! NO! This a joke! THIS IS A JOKE!

I am willing tear out my rectum and wear it as monocle and drill a hole in my skull to directly stick in the straw as a flood my cells with guineas and bourbon if it means this movie doesn't come out...

Handofpwn

Aug 6, 2008
I don't know what "balliast" is but i assume you meant to type ballsiest.

also there's not much ballsy about eating a ton of warheads. Incredibly stupid more like. Try going to war.

Goofguy

Nov 25, 2010
I don't consider this ballsy at all. It seems to me a challenge borne out of boredom and stupidity.

That being said, at least his reactions were funny and the comments were entertaining.