This Horrifically awful fanfic...

BloodyThoughts

EPIC PIRATE DANCE PARTY!
Jan 4, 2010
HOLY SHIT THAT IS AWFUL!

How do people come up with this stuff?

I don't know, don't really read many fanfics. Ima go search one and be right back.

EDIT: Found one

Just for you guys :)

Buffy in the Woods
By Aramat!

Buffy and Xannder and Willow were walking through the woods one day
whenthey came to as vampire. Buffy and Xander and Willow screamed
and ran away farther into the woods and the vamps chased htem. Buffy
and Xander and Willow saw a littel house in the woodz and they ran to it
and got inside. The vamps came to the door and startedd banging and
finally one of them opened the door and came insode. Buffy looked at
Xander and Willow, confused. "I thought vampis couldn't come in not
invited?" Buffy asked the vampires chasing them around the room. The
big ugly vamp looked at jher and luaghed maniacally. "But we are invited."
he told her. "This is our house." Buffy's eyes widened in surprise.
"Willow,
Xander we need to leave now!" she shouted to her friends. But her cries of
warning came too late. While she had been talking to the vampiire her
friends had been turned into vampss them selves. Buffy screamed. She
was trapped in the house with six soulless demons. She had no where
else to run. Buffy was backing up into a corner when suddenly the door
to the house opened. And in stepped Angel and Giles. "Unhand that girl!"
Giles sadi rushing at the vamps shooting holy water at thew vamops. Buffy
was so amazed at GIles's enthusiaasm she fainted dead away on the floor.
Angel noticed this and ran over to her yellingv "If she''s dead, I'll kill
you all."
Angell got to Buffy side onlt to be stopped by Vampire Xander. Xnader
wasted no time throwing a punch at his enemy which started a whole bru-
haha between the two. Buffy finally woke up and saw The two fighting. She
walked over to Giles. "Why are they fighting?" she asked her Watcher.
Giles shrugged,. "I have no idea." Buffy and Giles, so entranced buy the
fight did nnot notice when Willow and the other threew vamps clamped
their teeth on their poor unsuspecting necks.

When xander and Angel finshed fighting, bioth very close to death they
noticed thhat Buffy and Giles were missing. "Where are the others?"
trhey asked each ohter. Then Buffy WIllow and Giles walked in. They
were vampires. "Now we can all be together for all eternity." Giles
said to Angel to Xnader. Angel and Xander looked at each other. Angel
smiled. "I've still got Buffy." he said to Zander walking over to her.
Buffy
looked up at ANgle and smiled. They together walked out of the
house ready to hunt. Xander shook his head and took Willow's hand.
Willow smiled. "You still have me." she said and they followed Buffy
and Angel out the door. Giles looked after his frineds and after a
moment followed them out. "I wonder if Ms. Calendar would mind being
a vamp." he asked himself as he walked out of the house and into the
night.

The End!

rory12345

Feb 9, 2010
This guy looks like a troll. Look at the other stories he has done.

Or he really is that amazing at writing.

JohnTomorrow

Green Thumbed Gamer
Jan 11, 2010
RatRace123 said:
JohnTomorrow said:
RatRace123 said:
Well, I find all fanfiction to be a heinous abomination, so this is no big surprise to me.
Why do you find fanfiction heinous? Could you please explain?
I hate how they usually involve the butchering of already established characters and personalities, turning a happy go lucky guy into a badass or emo stock character.
Despite this, it's no where near as bad as original characters, mary sues interjected into a story, bending the established universe to their will.
And then there are the slash fics...
usually? So basically you don't hate fanfiction at all, just bad writers? or rather, fanfic writers who decide to take an already established premise and put their own personal spin on it?

Joey245

Jan 29, 2009
Okay, I actually write Kingdom Hearts fan fiction. Now, before you go and judge me, just note that I made a real effort to make reading it worth a damn. I use correct grammar, my plots make sense, I put my own unique spin on things, and I try to come up with unique scenarios.

But stuff like this sh*t you guys are posting...makes me ashamed to be a fanfic writer.

Trust me, Fanfiction is one of those things that you REALLY need a keen eye to sort the bad from the good...well, good by fanfiction standards. Some of the stuff I've read about (yaoi fanfic I came across by accident...OH MY GOD, THE HUMANITY OF IT ALL!) still haunts me to this day.

jpoon

Mar 26, 2009
Holy shit that was attrocious! I wonder if this dipshit ever visits this forum, would be hilarious to clown him a bit...

@SICK0ZER0: *snip

Wow that frigging melted my face off.

DN83

Jun 17, 2009
I feel like vomiting from looking at the butchered remains of grammar and literature

JohnTomorrow

Green Thumbed Gamer
Jan 11, 2010
Joey245 said:
Okay, I actually write Kingdom Hearts fan fiction. Now, before you go and judge me, just note that I made a real effort to make reading it worth a damn. I use correct grammar, my plots make sense, I put my own unique spin on things, and I try to come up with unique scenarios.
But stuff like this sh*t you guys are posting...makes me ashamed to be a fanfic writer.
Trust me, Fanfiction is one of those things that you REALLY need a keen eye to sort the bad from the good...well, good by fanfiction standards. Some of the stuff I've read about (yaoi fanfic I came across by accident...OH MY GOD, THE HUMANITY OF IT ALL!) still haunts me to this day.
I'm an FF8 fanfic writer myself. I know how you feel. I still remember when i was new to the fanfic scene, someone explained what a 'lemon' was. Ergh...

RatRace123

Elite Member
Dec 1, 2009
JohnTomorrow said:
usually? So basically you don't hate fanfiction at all, just bad writers? or rather, fanfic writers who decide to take an already established premise and put their own personal spin on it?
Both, I will admit there are a scant few who manage to actually be decent fan fic writers, writing sidestories that don't affect or even involve the main franchise.

But the majority are just drivel, I think every Harry Potter fic comes to mind.
So yeah, the majority tarnish the image of the few, at least in my eyes, but it's nothing to be concerned about. I'm sure there are people who like fanfics, I'm just not one of them.

ender of lives

Feb 13, 2010
jpoon said:
Holy shit that was attrocious! I wonder if this dipshit ever visits this forum, would be hilarious to clown him a bit...

@SICK0ZER0: *snip

Wow that frigging melted my face off.
I no dipshit.

Negative

Feb 12, 2010
"Bob was a sandwich man that did karate and who was a soljur and killed Nazis so he could kill zombies easy."

So just your everyday sandwich guy.

JohnTomorrow

Green Thumbed Gamer
Jan 11, 2010
RatRace123 said:
JohnTomorrow said:
Both, I will admit there are a scant few who manage to actually be decent fan fic writers, writing sidestories that don't affect or even involve the main franchise.
But the majority are just drivel, I think every Harry Potter fic comes to mind.
So yeah, the majority tarnish the image of the few, at least in my eyes, but it's nothing to be concerned about. I'm sure there are people who like fanfics, I'm just not one of them.
Thats cool, it was just interesting to get your opinion. I agree with you when a writer tries to re-write something that is firmly established. I prefer the option of 'continuing' the story along your own path. That way you're not messing with the canon as long as you keep within the universal parameters.

Joey245

Jan 29, 2009
ender of lives said:
Hi guys! Im new here cuz i saw that you like my writings.
Ummmmm...have you read the posts here? Cause, I don't want to sound mean, but it's universally hated here.

Look, Mr. "Ender of lives", figure out the workings of the English language, come up with characters that AREN'T this crazy or this stupid, and try again in a while. I'm sure that you can make something pretty cool, but this "Left 2 die 4ever"...it isn't that great.

Oh, and using numbers instead of words might be alright for chatting, but when used in a story, it's a crime.

Just so you know, not everyone here is going to be as nice as I am.

Geekmaster K

Sep 29, 2009
AboveUp said:
Half Life Full Life Consequences: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OHxyZaZlaOs
AND THE PLANTS WERE SINGING AND THE BIRDS AND THE SUN WAS ALMOST DOWN FROM THE TOP OF THE SKY! JOHN FREEMAN LOOKED AROUND THE COUNTRYSIDE AND SAID, "IT IS A GOOD DAY TO DO WHAT HAS TO BE DONE BY ME AND HELP MY BROTHER TO DEFEAT THE ENEMYS!"

Who would have thought something so retarded would be so awesome when made into a video? The guy who made this should use G-Mod to make a Left 4 Die video! I doubt it would be as hilarious as this, but still. I'm still waiting for someone to make a Half-Life 2 mod that replaces Gordon Freeman with John Freeman, and makes people talk like they do in Full Life Consequences. And they need to add a narrator just like the one in the video. I would personally love to play as John Freeman and FIRE WEPONZ AT ZOMBIE GOASTS! IN FRONT OF A HOUSE!

Don't ask me to make that mod myself, though. I know nothing about how to use the Source Engine SDK.

Aug 25, 2009
wouldyoukindly99 said:
Julianking93 said:
wouldyoukindly99 said:
Let's just say that getting past the first two sentences is an ordeal. If Stephanie Mayer suffered brain damage just after watching a Harry Potter movie marathon you would get "My Immortal".
But...she already suffers massive brain damage...
Well, if she suffered more brain damage, it really has to be read to be believed.

http://myimmortalrehost.webs.com/
NO YOU FOOL! WHAT HAVE YOU DONE!

*Spies incoming locust cloud.*

Oh look, now you released the My Immortal IQ eating locust cloud, I hope you're happy.

Agayek

Ravenous Gormandizer
Oct 23, 2008
Julianking93 said:
Macksheath said:
My Immortal.

/thread
Should I know what that is?
It's the single most famous fanfiction ever written.

And it's famous for being the worst written piece of, and I use the term loosely, literature ever penned by a human being.

A Weary Exile

Aug 24, 2009
MelasZepheos said:
wouldyoukindly99 said:
Julianking93 said:
wouldyoukindly99 said:
Let's just say that getting past the first two sentences is an ordeal. If Stephanie Mayer suffered brain damage just after watching a Harry Potter movie marathon you would get "My Immortal".
But...she already suffers massive brain damage...
Well, if she suffered more brain damage, it really has to be read to be believed.

http://myimmortalrehost.webs.com/
NO YOU FOOL! WHAT HAVE YOU DONE!

*Spies incoming locust cloud.*

Oh look, now you released the My Immortal IQ eating locust cloud, I hope you're happy.
Oh come on! Intelligence eating locust? That's just ridicu safog o[ub [ o fdsav

lulz i wub draco malfoy!!!! i'm goffik!!11!! blood defths 666!!1! good charolet iz teh bestz!!