This Is No Longer a Child's Game

MrFinnishDude

Apr 1, 2011
Nick Lerman said:
MrFinnishDude, did you know that The University of Tampere is THE place for cutting-edge artificial nose technology?
It's true...
http://www.goodnewsfinland.com/archive/news/artificial-nose-being-developed-in-finland/
Your nasal history is steeped in the seriousness of science!
Oh my god this is amazing news! thank you for showing me this information.
But on the other hand the name "diagNOSE" is the most painful pun in existence.

Clankenbeard

Clerical Error
Mar 29, 2009
That is not my nose. You could not catch my nose. If you try to catch it, my nose runs.

Also, I wear a decoy nose over my real nose all the time to thwart nose-pilfering attempts such as yours. It makes it harder to smell things. But when I really have to put my smelling to the test, I take off the fake nose and smell like a wild man.

I am particularly fond of the smells of dry dog food and wet cement--but never together. My lawn is littered with dozens of dog statues as a result of my experimentation. Those poor, poor, stupid dogs.

[REDACTED]

Apr 30, 2012
I love these and I honestly have no idea why. Whatever it is that you're doing, keep it up.

Tortilla the Hun

Decidedly on the Fence
May 7, 2011
[REDACTED said:
]I love these and I honestly have no idea why. Whatever it is that you're doing, keep it up.
I was gonna say almost the exact same thing.

I don't understand them, but I think that's part of the charm.

Great work, Mr. Lerman.

ZZoMBiE13

Ate My Neighbors
Oct 10, 2007
Steer clear of the human horn. It is, on most planets, considered a controlled substance.

Nick Lerman

Aug 27, 2013
For those that still retain their noses, take note of the faint but musky redolence of skunk the next time you jet through the countryside in your gasoline-powered landaus. Take comfort in how silent the moon smells. Take in the aroma of hose water on warm concrete and transport yourself back to the time of your youth.

For the noseless, I suggest an elastic band to keep your glasses in place.

Also, thanks again for pleasant feedback and enjoyable commentary.