This Is the Most Badass Alphabet of All Time

soren7550

Overly Proud New Yorker
Dec 18, 2008
Need to look at this when I'm not getting ready for bed & a road trip.

Mstrswrd

Always playing Touhou. Always.
Mar 2, 2008
Best. Alphabet. Ever. *Comic book guy*

Seriously though, that was awesome... except for Y. Y was creepy.

viciouspen

Dec 23, 2007
Well this is just awesome.

I'm so getting these.

what better way to teach a geek child?

Mr.PlanetEater

May 17, 2009
A

O, X and Z are now my new favorite images on the Internet.. the entire idea is just rather brilliant. Wish I was taught the Alphabet using this.. Just imagine if they made this using Counting and Basic Math!

WastedHero

Jan 14, 2009
K was bad ass. O was fantastic. W was unbelievably genius. But Z...

...Z was truly epic.

Gildan Bladeborn

Aug 11, 2009
I apparently missed this when it was making the rounds the first time, so thanks a bunch for calling to my attention! I shall now be showing this to everyone I know.

*scarpers off to go do that*

UnusualStranger

Keep a hat handy
Jan 23, 2010
Huh. Thought everyone had already seen this. Guess that was on anther site....

That doesn't mean this is any less awesome.
Carry on.

ethaninja

Oct 14, 2009
Haw man I wish I could go back to when I didn't know the alphabet and bring this with me. T'would be most awesome indeed =D

Kollega

Jun 5, 2009
I can only imagine how Russian version would look. Oh wait, i can't, because it's far too awesome to even be translated.

I kinda wish the L illustration had something to do with Lombaxes, though. Maybe "L is for Lelouch's Lavish Laser and Launcher Lounge being Looted by Lombaxes"? Sounds better than what there is now.

Eleima

Keeper of the GWJ Holocron
Feb 21, 2010
John Funk said:
You're welcome.
Thank you, thank you, thank you!!!!

This is pure awesomeness!!! I think I'm going to keep this and pass it along to my children someday! (Yes, I'm going to perpetuate the geekiness) Or maybe I'll wait a bit (who wants to hear a five year old say "mommy, what does 'wasted' mean?").
I think my favorite might be: Z is for... ZZ Top Zapping Zombies.
Or perhaps: S is for... Sulu and Spiral Swashbuckling in Space (with Several Serrated Swords).
Or maybe: T is for... Tintin and a Timelord Taking Tea in Tibet.
Or: P is for... Peter Parker Playing Ping-Pong with Pikachu (if only because Pikachu got PWN'd!).

No, no, wait, I've got it!... My favorite has to be: F is for.. The Fantastic Four saving the Finnish ambassador from Fred Flinstone, who's Flinging Flaming Fajitas at his Ford Fiesta.

PopperThingi

Mar 25, 2009
Wow, some of them are so great. K is for KISS King Kong... I never saw that coming. And it was AWESOME