This is what happens when people have no clue what they are talking about

Krois

Jun 2, 2011
Funny as it is. I can't believe people can be that ignorant as to not do some research before broadcasting as news.

I don't wanna guess which country this news is broadcasted in, but I sure hope there aren't any much more ignorant people watching this than those writing the news report and actually believe it to be true. Else we can expect them carrying a shotgun and actually hunt down anyone tagging those stickers or images.

Torrasque

Aug 6, 2010
Scarecrow 8 said:

But really, this is just funny. Best laugh I've had in a long while.
My thoughts exactly lol.
I would try to explain it to them, but this is just so much more amusing.

chadachada123

Jan 17, 2011
thiosk said:
So this video is hysterical.

HOWEVER:

How would you properly explain pedobear? I mean, "lol hes a bear that steals childrinz lol" pretty much does sum it up, but to the uninitiated that sounds horrible.

I have no idea how to explain it. Someone help.
"It's an internet joke making fun of pedophilia with an image of a cartoon pedophilic bear that kidnaps children. Generally used as dark humor, it is often used any time children are involved in a topic by noting their age or joking about their supposed attractiveness. Also used to put down other posters.

Generally, however, although Pedobear wishes to kidnap young children, he is often depicted (outside of his primary image, that is) as failing to kidnap/coerce children, like the Trix bunny and other obsessed mascots. He's more akin to an amusing klutz than a kidnapping rapist."

That's the best explanation that I can think of. No different from any other widely-used sick joke, to the uninitiated.

octafish

Apr 23, 2010
So what does this bear have to do with foot fetishists? Oh they meant pee doh files.

conflictofinterests

Apr 6, 2010
Oh, newfags. Why don't you lurk before posting... I mean, research before reporting? I bet you can't even triforce. :p At least is wasn't Fox this time, eh?

teqrevisited

Mar 17, 2010
My god that was hilarious. I can't wait until they report on another meme.

Sometimes I think Captcha is just out to get me. I mean what the hell is this.

natster43

Jul 10, 2009
I saw this a day ago. I can't believe people would actually not even do research on something before reporting about it.

NightmareWarden

Jul 2, 2011
Somewhere there is a college intern who did the research for this who is laughing his @$$ off for making the news with this story. He trolled the news and everyone watching. Impressive, good sir.

Hatchet90

Nov 15, 2009
Next they'll be spewing bullshit about bronies and how they receive disability compensation from the governme... oh...

Never mind.

OT: I don't see how anyone can be upset by this news story. It's freaking hilarious, and will definitely do more harm than good.

Falcondynamite

Apr 22, 2010
This is like a certain phrase I heard earlier while playing Max Payne 2, "Guns don't kill people, Video Games do!" I'm telling you it's hard not to love peoples ignorance.

rayen020

May 20, 2009
best part. right at the end.

If you see a pedobear, please inform your local police office.
i'm tempted to just link a google image search for pedobear. this is the ultimate troll. congrats 4chan you have officially trolled the news.

JoesshittyOs

Aug 10, 2011
It would be so much easier if all different criminals just hid behind the correct mascot of whatever unfriendly hobby they were trying to commit.