This Lost Planet 2 Gameplay Trailer is Stunning

wooty

Vi Britannia
Aug 1, 2009
Hubilub said:
wooty said:
Hubilub said:
Doc Cannon said:
Couldn't see the vid here so I looked on youtube andit looks [url"http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y6xwbZmYYTE"]pretty awesome[/url].
Hubilub said:
You know Funk, there's a demo of it.
Neat! Is the demo on Steam?
I don't know. There's one for 360 and PS3. They are both online or offline, but the PS3 demo is apparently longer.
This is coming for PS3? I thought the Lost Planet name was for 360 only, at least the first one was....hm, what a funny world we live in

OT: Not too sure about that trailer though, all I was thinking through it was a weird parody game entitled "Gears of War: Devil May Cry Warfare (2)", but thats probably just me
Lost Planet was not a 360 exclusive. I owned it for PS3 myself.
Really? You've just opened my eyes to this new development, how the hell did I miss that one?
Might take a look-see now

Cherry Cola

Your daddy, your Rock'n'Rolla
Jun 26, 2009
wooty said:
Hubilub said:
wooty said:
Hubilub said:
Doc Cannon said:
Couldn't see the vid here so I looked on youtube andit looks [url"http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y6xwbZmYYTE"]pretty awesome[/url].
Hubilub said:
You know Funk, there's a demo of it.
Neat! Is the demo on Steam?
I don't know. There's one for 360 and PS3. They are both online or offline, but the PS3 demo is apparently longer.
This is coming for PS3? I thought the Lost Planet name was for 360 only, at least the first one was....hm, what a funny world we live in

OT: Not too sure about that trailer though, all I was thinking through it was a weird parody game entitled "Gears of War: Devil May Cry Warfare (2)", but thats probably just me
Lost Planet was not a 360 exclusive. I owned it for PS3 myself.
Really? You've just opened my eyes to this new development, how the hell did I miss that one?
Might take a look-see now
I'm not sure, but I think the first Lost Planet took the "Eternal Sonata" route of marketing and was first released on the 360, then the PS3. Perhaps that is why you haven't heard of it.

Casual Shinji

Should've gone before we left.
Legacy
Jul 18, 2009
This game really isn't doing it for me.

Wich is odd since a like big things.

John Funk

U.N. Owen Was Him?
Dec 20, 2005
Programmed_For_Damage said:
I can see how Marcus and Dom would fit right in. Great trailer! I think I may have to invest.
Although I wish people would stop using the word "epic".
You have no idea [http://www.escapistmagazine.com/news/view/97768-Hey-You-Got-Your-Gears-of-War-in-my-Lost-Planet-2] ;)

Korten12

Now I want ma...!
Aug 26, 2009
um... was thinking about getting the game but now I REALLY WANT THIS!!!! it looks just amazing! the demo for the ps3 was great and with 2 player offline co-op which I hope also has 2 player online co-op will be just amazing.

Mar 26, 2008
Korten12 said:
um... was thinking about getting the game but now I REALLY WANT THIS!!!! it looks just amazing! the demo for the ps3 was great and with 2 player offline co-op which I hope also has 2 player online co-op will be just amazing.
It has two player split-screen co-op? It's now rocketed up the list of must get games!

Korten12

Now I want ma...!
Aug 26, 2009
Korten12 said:
It has two player split-screen co-op? It's now rocketed up the list of must get games!
from wikipedia:
Lost Planet 2 will allow players to complete the campaign either in single-player mode, in split-screen local co-op[9], or online with up to 3 companions and/or AI bots.

:D

The Austin

Jul 20, 2009
John Funk said:
I can see how Marcus and Dom would fit right in. Great trailer! I think I may have to invest.
Although I wish people would stop using the word "epic".
You have no idea [http://www.escapistmagazine.com/news/view/97768-Hey-You-Got-Your-Gears-of-War-in-my-Lost-Planet-2] ;)
Oh dear lord.......

Well, to prepare for absolutly epic looking game, I guess I'll go buy this little sucker:

Three platinum hits games that I have never played before for only 20$?

YES PLEASE!

Pendragon9

Apr 26, 2009
While they're making Megaman 10, they also make this.

Proof Capcom is one of the best gaming companies ever. :D

I'm buying this the day it comes out.

-Seraph-

May 19, 2008
WANT NAO!!!! gimme gimme gimme, PC version now!! I had tons of fun with the first game, it may not have been the greatest story wise but the game was just so damn fun to play. This just looks like monster hunter meets gears of war, which makes one awesome combo.

This is definitely going on the buy list.

Enzeru92

Oct 18, 2008
Played the fist one and it was great sure I wasn't a total fan but just looking at the trailer made me a fan of Lost Planet :D

Yokai

Oct 31, 2008
Dammit, just what I need. Another excellent-looking game that I have no money to buy. :/

LTK_70

Aug 28, 2009
The video blanks for me. I looked a few other up on youtube, and while it does look good, it's not something I can get excited about. I see there's a lot of shooting big stuff, but what else does it have to offer?

SomeUnregPunk

Jan 15, 2009
http://gamevideos.1up.com/video/id/29315 .. a video review that goes over both single player and multiplayer b/w two people.

It sounds like the game has the same fault that borderlands has. In that the single player becomes boring and repetitious while the co-op is far more enjoyable.

I'd like to see more game like this.

... hell the game bulletstorm from epic sounds fun but I had hoped it was following the same vein as borderlands and making a co-op...