This Russian Fallout Actually Looks Pretty Sweet

MrStab

Mar 24, 2011
Give subs not dubs, hearing all the Russian while trying not to shit my pants in S.T.A.L.K.E.R really added to the atmosphere.

Storax

Apr 24, 2012
"Release date: 2013"
Aw, gonna wait a whole year for this, it looks so intersting.

Beautiful End

Feb 15, 2011
Was I the only one who thought of the word Fallout without actually thinking about the game(s)? You know, like an actual fallout or a fallout shelter?

Is it even worse that I thought the Russians had come up with awesome fallout shelters?

No? Just me? Okay, then.

NLS

Norwegian Llama Stylist
Jan 7, 2010
I'm pretty sure the developer is Best Way, while 1C is the publisher.

ScruffyMcBalls

Apr 16, 2012
Can I hear someone sing "saturation"? The only issues I see with this is it's striking resemblance to Fallout and S.T.A.L.K.E.R (which is fine, so long as the game stands on it's own merits) and the fact that we're currently look at, what, like six post-apocalyptic games within the next year to a year and a half? I can see the later releases really suffering when they enter the market, which is a shame because I always like to see new and fresh takes on the genre. Oh, and I'm really liking the choice of protagonist right off the bat, gonna keep an eye on this for that reason alone.

Micalas

Mar 5, 2011
A Raging Emo said:
Porygon-2000 said:
So... who are the enemies in this? The capitalist pig-dogs? Some sort of Soviet enclave? Mutant Polar Bears?
Super-Mutants. Russian Super Mutants.

Я в порядке с этим.
Holy shit, comrade.

Namehere

Forum Title
May 6, 2012
Ever since I became familiar with Fallout - only started playing when 3 was released so I'm not THAT familiar - I've wanted to see one done in the USSR. I assumed it would take less damage, considering that it was a major war between China and the US. But the idea of the remains of Soviet Bunkers and the like? It'd make a wild game. I'll play this if only to hold of the longing for Fallout Moscow or something.

I hope this game gets released ASAP.

Jan 13, 2012
I also want subs.

I also hope they release it on console and hopefully won't suck balls and be riddled with bugs.

Looks interesting. I always prefer places set in places other than America