This Sea Lion Has Groove, and She Doesn't Miss a Beat

GamemasterAnthony

Dec 5, 2010
WAIT! You're misusing "Boogie Wonderland"! Train a bunch of penguins to dance to it! *gets looks* Okay...I refuse to believe I was the only one thinking of the original "Happy Feet"...

CAPTCHA: GOOD JOB

Not really...it was kind of an obvious ref.

Strazdas

Robots will replace your job
May 28, 2011
CrossLOPER said:
Strazdas said:
watched without sound due to being at work.
does not look like much. he just beats up and down in a monotonic matter, looks like something thats trained rather than feeling the rhythm
Do you watch music videos in the same manner?
What do you mean?
i dont watch music videos.

Splunge

Cautiously Optimistic
May 4, 2009
I could have sworn there was a story a while back about how scientists had watched a lot of animals 'dancing' on YouTube and determined that elephants could do it too. Sea lions being the first non-human mammal recorded? Nope, ninja'd by those light-footed elephants.

Guffe

Jul 12, 2009
That's like me in the bar.
Just lying stoned on the dancefloor wiggling my head a drink in my hand!

Strazdas

Robots will replace your job
May 28, 2011
CrossLOPER said:
Strazdas said:
CrossLOPER said:
Strazdas said:
watched without sound due to being at work.
does not look like much. he just beats up and down in a monotonic matter, looks like something thats trained rather than feeling the rhythm
Do you watch music videos in the same manner?
What do you mean?
i dont watch music videos.
You watched a video that involves watching a sea lion bob its head to a beat, and then essentially complained that you didn't get it because it just looked like it was moving its head randomly, without the sound.

I asked if you watch music videos without sound, because that would be equally as pointless.
No, i claimed that the seal was usign monotonous movements that do not provide any evidence of feeling the music, as it could be a simple trained movement.

Desert Punk said:
then when they started playing other songs she picked up the beat on her own without any training needed to move her head to the different rhythms.
Except that she jsut moves exactly like she did at first....

i opened pandora's box here according to capcha. oh snap.