(This thread actually works)So tea lovers: What's your favorite?

LarenzoAOG

Apr 28, 2010
I was born and raised in the American South, I will always be ready to drink some southern sytle sweet tea, but I do love some chai tea, and green tea.

Wapox

Feb 4, 2010
Liqourice Tea.
or Twinings Coconut Tea. Loves me some Liqourice and Coconut.. Omnomnom

Saltyk

Sane among the insane.
Sep 12, 2010
This is the second thread I've seen about tea in the last month or so. That seems kinda odd.

Anyway, I like good old classic home brewed sweet tea. It's not fancy or special but it really hits the spot.

Swifteye

Apr 15, 2010
Oh! How relevant! I've been trying to make some tea for the past month or so. They come out okay I mean I have the basic idea of what I'm doing but my tea comes out really plain and I just want it to have a bit of pizazz to it ya know like the kind you might buy in stores or get at nice restaurants. If anyone has any suggests i'd be glad to hear them.

Shoggoth2588

Aug 31, 2009
Earl Grey with some rice milk and a bit of sugar. Of course I'm also somewhat addicted to Chai. Sweet, delicious chai...My GF has also been known to bake Earl Grey scones which are simply amazing.

Mr Goostoff

Aug 14, 2008
Orange Pekoe has always been my favourite, but a good cup of chai every so often is wonderful.

MorgulMan

Apr 8, 2009
Jazoni89 said:
Silly yanks with your crazy Tea's.

There's only one Tea, and that's a pure straight British cuppa.

Screw your Lemon tea, and your Earl greys, this is undeniably the real deal, and I have the yellow tea stained teeth to prove it.
My tea bears an unending racial hatred for your tea.

Irish breakfast. Bewley's is my brand of choice, Barry's is also pretty good.

Swifteye

Apr 15, 2010
bahumat42 said:
Swifteye said:
Oh! How relevant! I've been trying to make some tea for the past month or so. They come out okay I mean I have the basic idea of what I'm doing but my tea comes out really plain and I just want it to have a bit of pizazz to it ya know like the kind you might buy in stores or get at nice restaurants. If anyone has any suggests i'd be glad to hear them.
you tried sugar
or cinnamon if your really adventurous
or if you want authenticity get one of these

http://www.eurocosm.com/Application/images/Mason-Cash/tea-pot-lg.jpg
and let it sit and brew a while.
Hm. I'll give that a try. Thanks!

Mr. Mortiss

May 24, 2010
Russian caravan tea, good smokey aroma and it's essentially a blend of all my favorite teas, keemun and lapsang souchong, and oolong.

CM156_v1legacy

Revelation 9:6
Mar 23, 2011
Mmmmm, I don't drink tea as much as I once did. However, when I do, it's either lemon tea or mint tea

Krantos

Jun 30, 2009
I like the herbals. Peppermint, Chamomile, etc. Black tea, etc, is ok, but for caffeine I prefer coffee.