This thread is depressing =(

Caligulove

Sep 25, 2008
Somewhere in the world... an old man died alone and miserable, long forgotten by all of his friends and children

Sparrow

Feb 22, 2009
poncho14 said:
The British man who has bipolar disorder is going to get executed in China because drug dealer said a song he made will make him a star in China, he was given a suitcase with 4kg of heroine in it, the family have been appealing for months but it still looks like he is going to be executed : http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk/8432948.stm
...aaaaaand, there goes my good mood! Probally shouldn't have come into this thread actually.

JaymesFogarty

Aug 19, 2009
ViktorValentine said:
Julianking93 said:
The Jonas Brothers are famous and successful.

Very saddening.
Hannah Montanna isn't dead yet, equally depressing
Dead yet? You mean she's alive? Ahh! I thought she was just one of those monsters that parents make up to scare children.

SantoUno

Aug 13, 2009
HUBILUB said:
This thread.

Badum-tish!
You want to be a comedian? I salute you.
Julianking93 said:

Very saddening.
Not as saddening as the fact that much better and talented individuals in music don't get recognized while those fags do.

As for me, I'm always depressed because I want to be in a band and be out there in music but I'm not.

Et3rnalLegend64

Jan 9, 2009
The human race. The particularly stupid ones especially. Their broken logic and plain idiocy is sometimes comparable or worse than the mentally handicapped.

SantoUno

Aug 13, 2009
SantoUno said:
HUBILUB said:
This thread.

Badum-tish!
You want to be a comedian? I salute you.
Julianking93 said:

Very saddening.
Not as saddening as the fact that much better and talented individuals in music don't get recognized while those fags do.

minispike47 said:
Many people believe that metal (the music genre) is just screaming and thrashing random notes on the guitar and drums. I HATE people's ignorance towards good, talented metal musicians!
Totally sympathize with you there, metal 4 life.

As for me, I'm always depressed because I want to be in a band and be out there in music but I'm not.

SpaceSpork

May 15, 2009
Julianking93 said:

Very saddening.
This, and the fact that Kidz Bop is re-singing The Beatles' music.
. . . Really? Does . . . Anyone have any respect for great music anymore? . . . No one?

Marik2

Phone Poster
Nov 10, 2009
Jedoro said:
Looking out into the wasteland right after a nuclear explosion, body burned and beaten by the heat and debris but not enough to instantly kill. Glancing nearby, seeing loved ones who received the quick mercy of death. No building remains standing. Take a step, stumble, fall to the side. Look up with last breaths, see nuclear winter setting in. See snowflakes of ash falling, settle on face. Exhale, feel the peace of death.
Isn't that sorta come from COD4?

The Austin

Jul 20, 2009
splatterguy734 said:
Read the wikipedia article about the murder of Junko Furuta http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Murder_of_Junko_Furuta
My God...... That is terrible.......

Jedoro

Jun 28, 2009
Marik2 said:
Jedoro said:
Looking out into the wasteland right after a nuclear explosion, body burned and beaten by the heat and debris but not enough to instantly kill. Glancing nearby, seeing loved ones who received the quick mercy of death. No building remains standing. Take a step, stumble, fall to the side. Look up with last breaths, see nuclear winter setting in. See snowflakes of ash falling, settle on face. Exhale, feel the peace of death.
Isn't that sorta come from COD4?
I thought about that after I typed it, but it would be worse knowing you didn't even sign up for that shit, just got bombed at home and had your family die around you before you went.