This Week: The Apocalypse Lane Series Finale

ImprovizoR

Dec 6, 2009
The show is awesome. I'm sad it's coming to an end. I enjoyed every second of it. Really amazing. Genius writing man. They should do a character interview episodes after the finale where actual characters answer our questions instead of creators. Well, they provide voices, but it would be more interesting to see characters talk IMO :D

Cavouku

Mar 14, 2008
NO! No no no no no! That is not fair man, that is... *sniffle* that's not right... that's not right!!!

...For some reason the concept art pictures are broken links for me, anyone else?

hawkeye52

Jul 17, 2009
so when this is gone we will be left with ZP, loading ready run, the individual reviews by the editors and thats practically it.

ps please pull game dogs off the escapist and put something else in cause to be brutally honest the comedy in that series just doesnt work.

dfcrackhead

Apr 14, 2009
ZeroDotZero said:
I hope they make a series three... I'll be devastated to lose Apocalypse Lane...
It's a series finale, not a season finale, this will be the final episode ever, unless someone decides to revive it some other time...

I am sad to lose you Apoc. Lane, but am damn glad to have met you, you will be remembered.

Angelcraft

Apr 15, 2010
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PELASE PELASE PELASE PELASE PLAZEE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PELASE PLEASE....

Don't end it here?! MAke a random episode show again. This is the only reason I still watch besides Zero Punctuation. That Game Dogs show isn't nearly as funny and I don't even think abuot watching the other shows.

Stryc9

Elite Member
Nov 12, 2008
I'm sad to see it go and I can't wait for the last episode either...this has been one of the best series on the Escapist and has been making my Thursdays for quite a while now. I can't wait to see what they come up with next.

Praiz teh Rooster!

obisean

May the Force Be With Me
Feb 3, 2009
I'm sad to see it go. At least I will have Doraleous to keep me company. I do loves me some Doraleous.

Angelcraft said:
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PELASE PELASE PELASE PELASE PLAZEE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PELASE PLEASE....

Don't end it here?! MAke a random episode show again. This is the only reason I still watch besides Zero Punctuation. That Game Dogs show isn't nearly as funny and I don't even think abuot watching the other shows.
You should really consider Doraleous. Just watch the first episode, it'll sell ya.

Mchappyburgr

Feb 17, 2010
This makes me a sad panda. This was truly one of the most underrated shows on this site. I hated when Arcade was ended. And now this? Escapist...you're going to lose a lot of site views =/.

I got Doraleous? And when that ends, then what? Game Dogs? NOOOOOOOOOOOOO.

I honestly think this will start an uproar.

chiefohara

Sep 4, 2009
Im sorry to see it ending, its been a very fun ride, but i guess i could see it coming with the wholsale slaughter of support characters of late.

Thanks for the show guys, its been very enjoyable.

standokan

May 28, 2009
first Unforgotten Realms then Doomsday Arcade and now Apocalypse Lane, sigh, these day's.

Darth_Dude

Jul 11, 2008
I stopper watching this around episode 7, just couldn't get into it. But maybe I should start over?

Vrex360

Badass Alien
Mar 2, 2009
It'll be a shame to see this series go, but hopefully it will go out with one hell of a bang.

Cosplay Horatio

May 19, 2009
I am sad, at first I wasn't very interested in Apocalypse Lane but it grew on me so much that I'm gonna miss it. Russ told me once that there's gonna be lots of good stuff till the beginning of Game Dogs Season 2 so I'm continuing to look forward to that and give my proper send off to everyone's favorite radiated neighborhood show.

deathshadow391

Dec 24, 2008
Why do we keep loosing all of the good series? What do we have now? Just ZP and Game Dogs. And if they cancel ZP I'm out.

Dr.Horrible13

Dec 5, 2009
deathshadow391 said:
Why do we keep loosing all of the good series? What do we have now? Just ZP and Game Dogs. And if they cancel ZP I'm out.
Well doraleous and associates is pretty good.

dex-dex

Oct 20, 2009
i got my very own potty mouth cat

thanks for the laughs on thursdays you had gotten me through some pretty bad human relation classes