This year's Call of Duty will be a Black Ops 4 and will be Boots on the Ground "Modern Times".

Arnoxthe1

Elite Member
Dec 25, 2010
Samtemdo8 said:
Black Ops 2 was Treyarch's Magnum Opus.
Meh. I really don't think so. BO2 did not have the personality at all that BO1 did. It also didn't bring as much new stuff to the table as BO1 did and finally, although I guess this is personal opinion, the campaign of BO2 really didn't hold my attention at all. Oh and Zombies for BO2 wasn't as good as BO1's either. And it didn't have Dead Ops. In fact, you know what? The only thing I really liked about BO2 over BO1 was that even though it didn't have the personality of the first one, the Multiplayer was indeed better in pretty much every single way besides. In terms of pure PvP, BO2 is the better entry for sure. But that's really about it.

Samtemdo8_v1legacy

Aug 2, 2015
Arnoxthe1 said:
Samtemdo8 said:
Black Ops 2 was Treyarch's Magnum Opus.
Meh. I really don't think so. BO2 did not have the personality at all that BO1 did. It also didn't bring as much new stuff to the table as BO1 did and finally, although I guess this is personal opinion, the campaign of BO2 really didn't hold my attention at all. Oh and Zombies for BO2 wasn't as good as BO1's either. And it didn't have Dead Ops. In fact, you know what? The only thing I really liked about BO2 over BO1 was that even though it didn't have the personality of the first one, the Multiplayer was indeed better in pretty much every single way besides. In terms of pure PvP, BO2 is the better entry for sure. But that's really about it.
This didn't have the same personality as Black Ops 1? Though to be fair, I like to Cold War era parts of the campaign more than the futuristic campaign especially Raul Menendez:

Arnoxthe1

Elite Member
Dec 25, 2010
Samtemdo8 said:
This didn't have the same personality as Black Ops 1? Though to be fair, I like to Cold War era parts of the campaign more than the futuristic campaign especially Raul Menendez:

Well, personality as in like a certain charm that the game has. A distinctive style of art and gameplay together that captures the imagination. BO1 had that in spades from its campaign to its zombies. BO2 had a distinctive lack of it. It feels like this super-generic grey slightly techy theme, and it's just blah to me.

Samtemdo8_v1legacy

Aug 2, 2015
Arnoxthe1 said:
Samtemdo8 said:

Well, personality as in like a certain charm that the game has. A distinctive style of art and gameplay together that captures the imagination. BO1 had that in spades from its campaign to its zombies. BO2 had a distinctive lack of it. It feels like this super-generic grey slightly techy theme, and it's just blah to me.
But gameplay wise the whole fact that the campaign and events can radically change by the decisions you make and actions you do with multiple endings.

And I like the fact you can choose your gear loadout prior the mission.

Also the music is great, especially this track: