Thought of the Moment

Sinclair Solutions

Jul 22, 2010
Right now I am thinking about my homework for tomorrow night, whether I should play TF2, or whether I should buy that $40 PS3 on Amazon.

Valagetti

Good Coffee, cheaper than prozac
Aug 20, 2010
Theres people in my house, that are inspecting it after a 7.1 earthquake in New Zealand. Very inevasive. Their wearing fluro jackets, I don't know why?

Irony's Acolyte

Back from the Depths
Mar 9, 2010
"Huh? What's this thread? Oh a thread about what I'm thinking about right now. Well what AM I thinking about right now? Well I'm thinking about thinking right now. Metacognition. Did anyone else write something like that? Let me check, I don't want to post the same as them. Okay, how should I start this thing? Should I post what I'm thinking about right now? Or maybe go back a bit. The metacognition thing was good. Okay here we go:
'Huh? What's this thread? Oh a thread about what I'm thinking about right now. Well what AM I thinking about right now? Well I'm thinking about thinking right now. Metacognition. Did anyone else write something like that? Let me check, I don't want to post the same as them. Okay, how should I start this thing? Should I post what I'm thinking about right now? Or maybe go back a bit. The metacognition thing was good. Okay here we go:'
Good, all done. Should I post more? I don't need it to be confusing. I've done enough. Time to post."

Zinaxos

Feb 9, 2009
Think about when my "Action Points" in Echo Bazaar will recharge. I need my fix!

Grey_Focks

Jan 12, 2010
I'm thinking of two things

1)I can't wait to eat these chicken sandwiches I just made
and
2)Seriously, what is it with multiplayer being so unpopular among the escapist community? I know that's generalizing, and plenty of you guys don't, but I'm just always seeing a constant stream of hate on multiplayer, and it's kinda sad, especially when they bring up that ridiculous argument of yahtzee's that "a full price game should be able to stand on single player alone", which may have been true 10 years ago, but applying that logic to modern games is, so to speak, "pants on head retarded."

smearyllama

May 9, 2010
Hee-hee, Solid Snake sounds like an erection joke!

Also, my computer makes a horrible buzzing noise, but that's a given.

Dr Snakeman

Apr 2, 2010
Radeonx said:
"Why I am I so incredibly badass?"
I have to ask myself that every day.

In addition, I am wondering why it's taking so long for ITunes to download the fourth season of Dexter. But mostly, I'm thinking "My god. I haven't done anything all day. Seriously, my whole day, gone, spent in my dorm. I need to make up for it tomorrow, since I do have a long weekend. I'm thinking a workout and going to see The Green Hornet, whether or not I can get anyone to go with me."