Thoughts on Salad Fingers

Godhead

Dib dib dib, dob dob dob.
May 25, 2009
About five years ago my brothers showed me this and although it creeped me the fuck out I found it strangely compelling. So fellow escapists, what are your thoughts on Salad Fingers? Awesome, eerily creepy, or a bit of both?

(Link to Salad Fingers: http://www.newgrounds.com/collection/saladfingers )

Edit: Fixed link.

Jack and Calumon

Digimon are cool.
Dec 29, 2008
Salad Fingers is Mind Fuckery nearing it's finest. If you can watch episode 6 and feel nothing you are not human.

Calumon: Jack won't let me watch it, but I don't wanna if Jack wants to turn out all the lights for it.

Revenge Revisited

The Doctor Called Me Special! :D
Dec 2, 2009
XD I was just watching this earlier today. It's really creepy, but in a cute way. (Did I just rhyme?? o_0)

TastySurvivor

Vault-Tec Beat Writer
Jun 14, 2010
Not to knock anyone who likes it, but its not for me. I watched it, the whole time thinking, this is it? Is something supposed to happen? However, I can understand its appeal to others, and would not dissuade anyone from watching it.

Alluos

Nov 7, 2010
It's sort of funny in a disturbing kind of way, if you try and put yourself in Saladfinger's shoes.

Shoggoth2588

Aug 31, 2009
He likes it when the red water comes out

he likes it

when the red water comes out

he likes it

he likes

the red water

heh

---

I loved Salad Fingers but I'm a bigger fan of Firth's other creations: Burnt-Face Man. More comedy, no creepy. Jerry Jackson is also pretty good. I'm kinda disappointed by the lack of new Salad Fingers/ BFM though.

goldenjester

Feb 3, 2009
solbadguy37 said:
I enjoyed salad fingers especially when she found the corpse and had it over for a party.
That is an excellent episode, but I must correct you: Mr. Salad Fingers is indeed male.

I love Salad Fingers. Excellent series with so much creepiness oozing from every nettle-stung pore. Brilliant.

RobCoxxy

Feb 22, 2009
Not as weird as "Spoilsbury Toast Boy" :D But I love Salad Fingers. And Burnt Face Man.
And "Milkman".

8-Bit Grin

Apr 20, 2010
I adore Salad Fingers, if only because it made my first period math class slightly more bearable.

solbadguy37

Sep 27, 2010
goldenjester said:
solbadguy37 said:
I enjoyed salad fingers especially when she found the corpse and had it over for a party.
That is an excellent episode, but I must correct you: Mr. Salad Fingers is indeed male.

I love Salad Fingers. Excellent series with so much creepiness oozing from every nettle-stung pore. Brilliant.
oh someone told me he was a chick... my bad... my favorite character was jeremy fisher though... the finger puppet.

Jim From Accounting

Mar 10, 2010
Revenge Revisited said:
XD I was just watching this earlier today. It's really creepy, but in a cute way. (Did I just rhyme?? o_0)
no. no you did not rhyme(or did you)

i watched this drunk and thought i was on pot apparently.

Jack_Uzi

Mar 18, 2009
I really like it!!! It's something in it's own dark league that can hardly be compared to anything else.

TheYellowCellPhone

Sep 26, 2009
It's not bad, it's just... strange. And it's kind of a waste of time.
THEAFRONINJA said:
I like it. It's creepy, but in a cool way. Want a creepier one? Check out the Salisbury Toast Boy.
The memories, they have returned.

Leemaster777

Feb 25, 2010
lax4life said:
About five years ago my brothers showed me this and although it creeped me the fuck out I found it strangely compelling. So fellow escapists, what are your thoughts on Salad Fingers? Awesome, eerily creepy, or a bit of both?

(Link to Salad Fingers: http://www.newgrounds.com/collection/saladfingers)
I've seen Salad Fingers before, but I never really got into it. I can appreciate it, however.

Also, link is broken.

Broken Orange

God Among Men
Apr 14, 2009
It is one of the more disturbing and creepy things I have seen. Without it being about poop and lemon parties, of course.