THRASH METAL!!!

Samtemdo8_v1legacy

Aug 2, 2015
Moshing and Fast Headbanging Thrash Metal Badassery!!!

LETS FUCKIN DO IT AND MOSH AND THRASH TILL DEATH IN THIS THRAEAD!!!! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHH!!!

Elijin

Elite Muppet
Legacy
Feb 15, 2009
Everyone knows the best form of metal is babymetal.

Samtemdo8_v1legacy

Aug 2, 2015
StatusNil said:
OK THEN!

A little on the nose maybe... but you can't beat the best.
Anthrax's later albums blow Metal Thrashing Mad, especially the zenith that was Among the Living, favorite song I Am The Law:

StatusNil

Oct 5, 2014
Samtemdo8 said:
Anthrax's later albums blow Metal Thrashing Mad, especially the zenith that was Among the Living, favorite song I Am The Law
Oh, I know. Back in the day, Anthrax was probably my number one favorite band. That was a long time ago though, these days I'm not much for metal. Except it happens I was listening to Anthrax just before I came here and saw this thread.

While the newer stuff is not up there with the classics (both Worship Music and For All Kings run out of steam somewhere in the middle), they're still cool by me as long as Belladonna is on vocals. If not, it's just not Anthrax.

Samtemdo8_v1legacy

Aug 2, 2015
Smithnikov said:
Digging in the relic bin for this one.

Early Thrash Metal was a different animal entirely. Its until they mixed in Speed Metal elements and having the Double Bass drum is when Thrash became THRASH!!!

Tanis

The Last Albino
Aug 30, 2010
I'm more of a Manowar and Black Sabbath fan myself.

I do like Slayer and Otep (not sure what they're considered), but beyond that?
Eh...I enjoy understand what the hell the singer is saying if they're singing/screaming in English.

Kenbo Slice

Deep In The Willow
Jun 7, 2010
How about some modern thrash?

BreakfastMan

Scandinavian Jawbreaker
Jul 22, 2010
Also, there is a thrash cover of Eleanor Rigby out there that fucking kicks ass: