Three emotions to describe yourself

GundamSentinel

The leading man, who else?
Aug 23, 2009
Happy, excited, cynical

Happy and excited about things that interest me, cynical about things that don't interest me.

LiberalSquirrel

Social Justice Squire
Jan 3, 2010
Sarcastic, arrogant, and (at the moment) bored. For more normal circumstances, substitute in "curious" for "bored."

RivFader86

Jul 3, 2009
sadness/happiness
lethargy/eagerness
fear/rage

Depending on whether i'm in an depressive phase or not...all of which are extreme examples of course...it's not like i'm constantly angry when i'm happy ;P

PS: Don't think lethargy is an emotion but i guess people will get what i mean ;P

Qtoy

Apr 21, 2011
Peaceful, optimistic, content.
I just love life and everything. I used to be a huge cynic, but through a series of revelations, epiphanies, and discussions, I've discovered just how amazing mankind is and I have developed a sort of inner peace I previously thought unattainable.
Life is awesome.

Jedamethis

Jul 24, 2009
Mrselfdestruct said:
Lonely, hopeful, but also full of despair.

Pity me!
*pities*

OT: Doing. Your. Mum.
Optimism? Does that count?
That feeling where you want to say 'Awww yeah.' all the time. You know.
And manliness. It's an emotion now.

ThreeWords

Feb 27, 2009
Sarcasm, cynicism and the emotion that coincides with the belief that man cannot be summed up a mere three concepts.

Nadlice

Jun 3, 2009
Ecstatic, impatient, melancholic.

Seems pretty normal for my age and caffeine addiction.

Vegan_Doodler

May 29, 2011
Pissed off/Bitter, Pessimistic, Resigned.
Essentially I am incredibly pissed off at the world, but I have enough CBA to put down a rhino and so the perfect balance, unless I have a energy drink and go on a killing spree.

MoeTheMonk

Apr 26, 2010
Happy, Cynical, Calm

I stay pretty happy most of the time, but I also tend to be rather cynical. Course, I'm usually calm, even when bad things happen, because I believe all things happen for a reason.

Bloodstain

Jun 20, 2009
Neurotic, Obsessive, Bitter

Has anyone else noticed that "three emotions" somehow turned into "three adjectives"?