Thugs - A Team Rocket RP (Started, accepting sheets)

Kuroneko Aisha

Nov 10, 2011
Mayu had remained in the area long enough for fatigue to hit her. Deciding that the couch was as good as any place to sleep, she flopped down on it and drifted to sleep, sprawled out on the couch while dreaming about becoming the leader of Team Rocket and destroying the Chute. She would let everyone use the Pokemon they were best with, and with her strengthened force she would rule the world.

This turned into a nightmare soon though, and as she was sitting in her 'big chair' in her dream, enjoying the lap of luxury, she saw the door bust open and numerous trainers pouring in. She soon found herself in a different lap, with a strong hand giving her a spanking. She cried in her dream, but on the outside, she only fidgeted around while shaking her head.

MisterLillie

Mar 18, 2009
Scott left the house and paced in the sidewalk for a short while before finally leaning on the fence that encompassed the yard. He just leaned facing away from the house. removing the cigarette he didn't get to smoke earlier and the brand new pack of matched he picked up at the cafe, he lit hit cigarette. He wasn't particularly attracted to Ellie, but he was starting to get protective of his team members, even that sap Wex. Scott would go down defending any of them: Mayu, Caid, Ellie, Dyan, Wex, and Max. Alex was the only one that Scott didn't want to come down that Tower.

wilcoblackflame

Mar 15, 2012
The lieutenant had left. Making one last sweep around the lab in case she'd missed anything, Addison stuffed her salvaged goods in her bag and began to climb back up the stairs. With any luck the grunt upstairs had shaken all her loose screws out by now. As a rule, attempting to patch up anyone inclined to whack you upside the head at the slightest provocation was not a good idea. But then again, nothing ventured, nothing gained. She seemed to be doing a passable job so far of making herself useful, so she might as well keep it up.

Entering the room containing Ellie and the couch, she made her way over and sat down on the floor beside it, retrieving her medkit from the bag. "Hey. Your lieutenant sent me over to patch you up some. Now the question I have before I start doing anything, is whether you're going to let me tend those wounds and clean you up some, or if you're liable to make me need my own bandages. Your call."

She sat back, just out of Ellie's reach, waiting for a response.

OutcastBOS

Elite Member
Sep 20, 2009
After a short time scanning the gravestones in quiet, Caid decided that now was as good as any time for sleep. She scoured the town looking for Sandy, who she found in the Pokemon Center, apparently just getting done in the shower. He groaned seeing her coming, but didn't fight when she grabbed him with a grin, informing him it was time for them to settle down for the night. Eventually, she led him back to the tower and claimed a corner for them.

She fell asleep shortly after laying down, appearing to have been more tired than she originally thought she was, and kept a grip on her friend, who was a bit disappointed that she had such a tight grip. He just grimaced and bared it before falling asleep himself.

Redlin5_v1legacy

Better Red than Dead
Aug 5, 2009
Max watched the sun setting rapidly. Another day dying. Another night to stalk.

We can't keep the town forever...

He had checked each of the roads being guarded. At least a dozen random travellers, trainers and stray Pokemon had been captured. Locked up like the rest of them in the Pokemart. Everytime Max passed the store, he could feel the glares of the people inside.

The 'honest' folk. Heh. Warm beds, never caring for those less fortunate...

Noone had given him a fair shake as a runt on the streets. He had earned his right to stand among the gangs. The Black Chains, the Dragons... All the street gangs of Celadon. He had been in one and turned over to another when it was convenient. Of course, he had been stupid and tossed in jail but the Rockets had changed all of that.

Rockets didn't rot in jail. Rockets shared a future. Giovanni's future.

It doesn't matter what he wants, just as long as I get a piece of the pie when he succeeds.

Nobody could deny the boss was clever. He maintained a legitimate business facade and he was grudgingly accepted as a member of Celadon's government. He was running for councillor again.

And if I watch myself, if I can keep being on good terms with Petrel... Maybe I'll...

He turned a corner and found some Yellow and Green grunts brawling with more Rockets cheering them on. Max sighed and went forward to sort them out.

Can't wait until I get to sit down and let others do the hard work for me.

SkyeNeko

Dec 30, 2010
"Do whatever you want."

Ellie rolled onto her side. She was in no condition, or mood, to fight Addison. Besides, the Lieutenant thought she needed help. She wasn't going to throw the gift in his face.

Her head was still woozy. It was those drugs. There was a reason she had never gotten into hard drugs, but this was above and beyond. It was laced with something more dangerous, something more... something more. It was worse than last time. It was numb and painful at the same time. She couldn't remember the last hour. She didn't know if it would come back. Hopefully it did. Anything was better than the memories.

Between shivering fits and blank stares, she let the grunt do what she needed.

wilcoblackflame

Mar 15, 2012
"Works for me." Addison worked in silence, cleaning and bandaging Ellie's various wounds. She had to wonder if the yellow commander did this sort of thing often. If so, that was worrying. Very worrying. The lieutenant at least seemed reliable.

"Alright, Ellie right?" That's what Max had called her anyway. "I've patched you up best I can. I've got some painkillers in here as well but I'm not risking a reaction with whatever's in your system already. Come see me later when it's definately worn off if you want some."

She packed her kit away and slung her bag back over her shoulder. "Here, I'll leave this water here. I can grab some more back at the centre." She placed the water bottle on the floor beside the end of the couch Ellie's head was at. "I'll head back to the centre for now. I'd just advise you rest up and try and feel better before they move out." She turned to leave. "Oh. By the way. The name's Addison. Or Addy. Whatever floats your boat. See you round."

She left Ellie to herself for now, figuring she'd probably rather be alone just for the moment and made her way back to the pokemon centre to grab some more water and a quick nap.

MisterLillie

Mar 18, 2009
Scott leaned on the gate smoking his cigarette when Max came stopping out the front door. Without saying a word he stormed past Scott and up the street.

"I can do it for you... if you can't handle it." Scott said softly behind the smoke, not knowing if Max had heard or not.

Shortly after Max, the girl he was with wearing the lab coat came out of the house. She may not have seen Scott or just ignored him because she headed up toward the Pokemon center without a word. Scott let the female rocket get up the street a bit before he flicked his smoke and headed back toward the Pokemon Tower.

"Time for Work."

Redlin5_v1legacy

Better Red than Dead
Aug 5, 2009
Knocking some idiots around always cheered up Max. They were fighting over a game of cards gone bad. After crushing them into the dirt for a bit he walked over towards the Pokemon tower. The moon was up and still rising and the grunts were complaining bitterly over the no alcohol order.

You guys are a joke sober and you wonder why we won't let you fight drunk.

Lavander town certainly was creepy. The lawns were all perfectly cut, little ceramic Pokemon lay everywhere (many in pieces since the takeover) and there was the tower. The tower loomed over the whole town. His grunts had searched everywhere in the town for the Green team officers. The residents had been grilled and they confirmed it. The Rocket officers had to be in the tower. Nobody knew where this Mr. Fuji was though.

Some sort of local figure I guess.

He walked into an ancient looking stone house that belonged to the old man. His house had been full of pictures with Pokemon and inside were Pokemon. They were all permanently disfigured in some way.

Worthless

The grunts had ignored the weak Pokemon, instead stealing artifacts and art off the walls. Apart from the few valuable pieces he had around the house, there was nothing worth stealing. A boring old man who took care of Pokemon. That's all he was.

And this is the man they claimed beat Daren and Evans.

Stepping back out, he stared at the tower and shivered a little. It felt like it was staring back into you. Entering the bottom of the tower, he noticed Leels asleep on a bunch of plastic chairs lined up together. Her Machoke was pushing and hauling a giant stone slab.

"Hey." he said loudly, hoping to wake her.

SkyeNeko

Dec 30, 2010
Hours went by as the sun set. Ghosts formed in the shadows of the house: the old woman, her daughter, the Growlithe...

Whack
Whack
Whack

It was dead. It couldn't hurt her anymore. Broken bones crunched softly as she brought the blood stained rock back down.

The dark room slowly came back into focus. Ellie was alone. That girl had left a long time ago, she imagined. She pulled herself up off of the couch, slowly limping into the bathroom. The mirror was shattered, leaving several faces staring back. Addison... That was her name. She had done a good job. Her uniform was wrinkled, but thankfully not destroyed. Ellie straightened up as much as she could before leaving the house. The door didn't even close properly, hanging slightly open as she left. She was leaving for good this time. She would never some back to this place after they left.

The sun had set, but her eyes were still sore. Every light they passed was like staring into highbeams. Once she entered the tower, Ellie stood silently off to the side, waiting for their orders. Thank god there weren't many lights inside...

Redryhno

Jul 25, 2011
Machoke, spent and exhausted from her toils, finally removed the rock blocking the Rockets way. Leela had spent a substantial amount of time watching her, but she was still human and had fallen into a slumber. She woke up not where she'd been sitting watching, and she knew that her pokemon had moved her into a better position to sleep.

The Machoke was sent back into her pokeball after Leela stretched and managed her hair and base appearance. There wasn't much that could be done to improve perfection, could there?

"Allie-Boss, rock's gone, what'd you want next?"

Redlin5_v1legacy

Better Red than Dead
Aug 5, 2009
Max gazed at the dark space above the stairs.

"Brian, collect any loose grunts. We're taking the tower."

The grunt struggled out of Caid's sleeping arms before running out. Before long all the grunts without guard orders were filling into the main room. Green grunts with their clean uniforms, Yellow grunts with their dirty uniforms due to the long climbing path from Saffron. Notably absent was Alex. Max stared at Brian, who merely grimaced and shrugged.

On my own huh?

"Alright, here we go." he said slowly, climbing in first with a few grunts on his sides.

Empty. It was a giant room full of graves, no light and no life.

"Come on." he gestured at the grunts milling around the bottom of the stairs.

They moved up another set of identical stairs. Nothing. There was nothing. There was only the sound of their footsteps in the silence.

Feels like there are eyes on me...

"Come on, what are you afraid of!"

SkyeNeko

Dec 30, 2010
Ellie hadn't been inside the tower for years, but it all came back after they went up the first pair of stairs. Quiet graves, that feeling that there was someone watching you... It didn't unnerve her as much as the first time she was there. They kept climbing up and up, but there was nothing. The time, combined with the fact that all of the residents were being held captive, meant that there would be no one inside. Still. It didn't help the atmosphere...

As she looked around, she noticed that the Commander was absent. Where did he go? Is he alright? She racked her brain, trying to remember how much drugs she, and in turn he, had taken, but it was still too fuzzy.

Occasionally, she thought she saw things out of the corner of her eye. She blamed it on the drugs: they were still giving her problems. Ignore it, concentrate.

wilcoblackflame

Mar 15, 2012
Her nap and resupply of what she could scrounge from the centre taken care of, Addison had joined the rest of the group in the tower. Though very curious as to the experiments the rest of Green had been conducting, she lurked towards the back of the group, staying alert for any threats, but also partially so she could take the time to make some observations about the members of Yellow.

There was Ellie, who she'd patched up. She seemed to more or less have it together now, so that was a good start. With any luck those drugs were out of her system or nearly so. She'd be no help to anyone in the state Addison last saw her.

The lieutenant too. Serious but at least he appeared to be reasonable. And competent. Competence was IMPORTANT.

There was, of all things, a child who had to be less than 10 years old...Which was patently ridiculous. Was this Yellow's idea of a mascot or joke?

There was the big guy she'd seen outside the house earlier. She wasn't sure what to think of him yet. While in the basement she'd heard the muffled sounds of a heated discussion between the lieutenant, Ellie and this guy but not the details. He hadn't said a word to her when she left the house, so for now she'd keep quiet and watch him a bit before making judgement.

There was a woman who was a little older than her. Early 30s? Late 20s? Clearly a former biker in any case with that jacket though. She noted that some of the other grunts were giving her somewhat of a wider berth. Granted she definately had a distinct scent, though Addy didn't think it was really that bad. Of course, Addison has spent a considerable amount of time working in close proximity with a Gloom, among other things, which could account for the tolerence to such scents.

There was a pretty girl towards the front of the pack with the lieutenant. Pretty didn't mean harmless though. She'd be very surprised if she was, unless the lieutenant was sweet on her and he didn't seem the type to mix business any pleasure. She'd need further observation before a more thorough assessment could be made.

A slim fellow, with a white-speckled hat...There really wasn't that much to learn from observing him at present. He didn't really stand out and if not for the white splatters on the hat she'd not have given him a second glance.

Another kid too. At least this one looked late teens. Definately not a bruiser, this kid was pretty lightly built and looked more like a bookworm than a criminal. Have to wait and see with this one as well.

That was basically all the Yellows that jumped out at her in any case. Odd for their commander to not be there. Unless the boss had given him some secondary directive.

Among the greens, she could see Ava, who looked like a teen, though she'd been told she was older than she looked. She'd not spoken much to her and knew little aside from having heard team chatter about her age, but she had to admit a measure of respect for her, both for her willingness to get jobs done and for not making excuses beyond the realm of fact when questioned by the yellow lieutenant.

There was also the guy her fellow greens were prone to calling Caligula. As a subject for observation, he was undeniably fascinating. That stated, she preferred to make any observation of him from a distance. The man was a loose cannon in her book and she had no intention of being anyway near the said cannon in case it went off.

Returning her attention to their surroundings, she rested one hand inside her labcoat, poised to unleash her pokemon should the need arise.

Kuroneko Aisha

Nov 10, 2011
Mayu was definitely excited about getting to take the tower. With the town under control, it was the last place that anyone could be hiding in. Once they had the tower, the town in its entirety would be theirs! As she walked among the group, she couldn't help but giggle at the thought. Yellow would definitely succeed in this mission, and then they would get a new mission to complete and they would succeed in that one as well. Smiling, she said to herself. "We're going to definitely make a name for ourselves soon. Yellow won't be looked down on."

Redlin5_v1legacy

Better Red than Dead
Aug 5, 2009
Someone, a green grunt, had produced a flashlight. It was pretty dull but it was better than nothing. Max had yanked it out of the grunts hand, taking the lead with it. They just made it to the fourth floor when a childish voice bounced off the walls and the graves in the dark, shattering the silence.

"Shut up." hissed Max. He scanned the room, his hand on his ball ready to fight.

The Rockets moved in along the graves. The Tower was a massive, ancient building made of stone and built into a rocky ridge jutting into the northern part of the town. If there were torches lit up at one time, they had been purposely put out.

If they think that they can scare me so easi-

"Hello Max..." said a sultry voice from behind a grave. Nidorino erupted from his ball, snarling menacingly. Max had orders on the tip of his tongue but was able to stop himself when he recognized the face.

A finger snapped. An eerie green light came from a necklace worn around the body that had emerged from behind the tombstone.

"Kat." said Max, whistling to his Nidorino. The Pokemon came back obediently but kept staring at the circus freak with hostile eyes. Max was learning to appreciate that he hated masks.

Just who are you...?

"Your valiant beast seems to have taken umbrage with me." she said, winking and walking closer to him.

"Get to your point, there is a reason you're here. Why the hell did you have a tail on us?"

"An overeager acolyte of the Family who was punished for his actions. Nothing more."

"Bullshit."

"The reason I'm here in this beautiful piece of architecture, grunt, is because there's a legend I'm checking up on."

"Just keep out of our way."

"Oh, it'll be like I was never here..." she said, teleporting away.

"Must be nice being able to just go wherever you want at any moment." drawled Wex in the back. Max turned and stared at the grunt.

"Must be nice hiding in the back there. Come up here Wex and lead the way."

Wex walked up hesitantly.

"Now find our officers." he said, pushing the grunt towards the next staircase.

Wex knew he should have stayed silent. Now he had to be the one in the lead in the unnecessarily creepy tower.

Wonderful idea you ancient Lavander fuckwits. Let's make a big ass tower, fill it with graves and then also have a bunch of freaky stories to go along with it. It'll be a great tourist attraction!

Up the stairs he went, with Max's eyes on his back. They were on only the third floor. The rooms on each floor were massive and there were three more floors to go. Or something. Wex had only barely glanced at the map at the desk at the bottom.

What good is a bunch of stupid Pokemon graves for anyway? Pokemon die all over the world, all the time! Do they get their own towers? No, they get put in the ground like the rest of us. This whole thing seems like a good waste o-

Movement. Behind a grave a dark shape had darted forward and away. It's footsteps could be heard clambering up the stairs on the other side of a phalanx of graves. Wex had fumbled for his balls for a moment but decided to let it pass.

"What was that?" said Max, a little breathlessly. The light he had taken was swinging around aimlessly.

"Maybe it was a ghost..." whispered Wex. Max just growled at him some more and away they went.

Not so fearless are we great leader?

Still... Wex couldn't blame anyone for feeling freaked out. It was only getting blacker and he couldn't shake the feeling that something large and ancient was lurking in the shadows, ready to jump forward and devour them all.

Stupid stories.

wilcoblackflame

Mar 15, 2012
And just who the hell was that? Someone the Lieutenant knew, though it definately wasn't a happy meeting. Maybe she'd have to see what she could discover about this "family" later. She gritted her teeth with frustration as the masked interloper teleported away. Goddamned Psychics. Full of mumbo-jumbo and supposed mysticism. Power that science cannot explain...Pah!

Distracted for a moment, Addison thought about the subject for a moment. Psychics went on and on about the power of the mind. If that was true, then the secret should theoretically be in the brain....But if all psychic pokemon would have those qualities there'd probably be nothing to distinguish the source should she go poking around in there with a scalpel. No, the key would be more likely to be along the lines of comparing the brains of a normal human and a psychic one, finding any features of the psychic brain to set it apart and then trying to find those same features in pokemon brains. Unexplainable? Pfft.

She smiled briefly at the notion of determining how psychic powers might work, before abandoning the daydream to focus again on the present. Besides, she wasn't well versed in psychic types yet in any case. For the moment her expertise was limited moreso to grass and poison, so any experiments of that nature were a good ways off.

It seemed that Splatterhat had a name. Wex apparently. Or so the lieutenant called him. He probably would have done better to keep his mouth shut. Her attention was moreso captured by the movement and sound of someone or something retreating upwards. Assuming the officers were under guard, it was probably a guard running off to warn his pals.

She smiled just a little. While those above would surely be ready, they didn't have anywhere to run but down. And that gap was closing the longer they continued to walk upwards.

MisterLillie

Mar 18, 2009
Scott was walking behind Mayu, watching the girl talk and giggle to herself.

"We're going to definitely make a name for ourselves soon. Yellow won't be looked down on."

"Except for you little Rocket, people will look down to you for many years to come." Scott said with a smile. He was happy to see that she was still alive and kicking.

He looked around the Tower, all the usual suspects were present, plus a few extras from Green Team. Most notably the girl with the lab coat and the girl with the purple hair. Scott hadn't spoken to either of them, aside from the small nod to purple.

OutcastBOS

Elite Member
Sep 20, 2009
Caid wandered around near the back of the pack, actually letting her boy have some breathing room for a change. It was less that she wasn't interested and more that she was actually rather nervous about being in the tower like they were. She was a bit superstitious, and kept thinking that something bad was gonna happen, just from feelings. She shrugged it off and looked around at the other grunts to keep her mind off of it.

Redlin5_v1legacy

Better Red than Dead
Aug 5, 2009
Wandering through the graves ahead of Max, Wex stumbled upon something and fell headfirst onto the stone floor. Muffled laughter came from the other grunts. It was just a broken piece of metal, probably some part of a restoration effort... Wex squinted into the dark and saw eyes looking at him from behind a grave as he was standing up.

"Hey guys, shut up." said Wex, his hand on his strongest rat's ball.

There was the sound of small footsteps on the stone.

"Balls out." ordered Max, flashing the light across the rows of graves.

Silence again.

A good long moment passed.

"Well, can we continue?" asked Max sarcastically.

"Didn't you hear it?"

"Sure I did. This place probably has a rat problem and that's your department."

Max tossed a black Pokeball to Wex, emblazoned with the Rocket R.

"If you see one, catch it. Maybe five will make you a better grunt."

There was sniggering but Max pressed on, taking the lead himself again.

An empty ball. Well, I suppose...

And suddenly he felt a hand on his belt and a ball was gone. A grunt brushing past him had stolen one of his rats. He stared into the row of dark suited grunts streaming past him as he slowly started walking again. Was it a Green grunt? No way to tell...

It wasn't as if he could do anything about it although he would keep an eye out for any grunts with extra balls...

I'll steal it back with interest.

He heard steps behind him and flinched. It was just another grunt at the end of the troop. Without even so much as another glance, he moved along.

Safe in the back again. Let Max face whatever we're climbing to.

Wex's pace had been too slow so Max just pushed on past.

I'm sick of this fucking tower and this fucking town. Nothing really valuable besides what's in those graves...

When they climbed up the forth floor however they stopped cold. A line of elderly women stood in a row, hands held together and they were swaying. They appeared to be without Pokeballs but one couldn't tell with their robes...

"Hey!" Max shouted. They didn't seem to notice. Their eyes were closed and their lips were silently speaking some sort of chant. They were garbed in bones that were carved with some kind of runes.

The grunts fanned out along the graves apart from the main path. The entire room was blocked off, the women forming a human wall across the entire giant floor.

"We can't get around boss." said a grunt, looking at the women a little anxiously.

"I can se-"

"You should not be here." said one, still swaying. "The spirits are restless. You have disturbed their mortal remains an-"

"Shut the hell up and let us past." said Max, releasing Nidorino.

"We will fight you with all of our strength if we must."

Pokeballs flashed out from behind their robes and a motley assortment of weak Pokemon appeared. Clefairy, Jigglypuff, Meowths... The pokemon shook a little at the sight of Nidorino.

These aren't trainer Pokemon. These are pets.

"Boris. You take care of this. One grunt for each lady. The rest of us are going upstairs."

Flashes of red light appeared as Rocket Pokemon leapt out to stare at the peaceful looking opponents in front of them.

"We will not be mo-" began one of the robed women but she gasped as Nidorino and Max punched through, the Pokemon shaking a Meowth off of its leg like it were a stuffed animal. The women in the main path were shoved aside by the grunts following Max, some getting slapped along the way. The human chain broke as Pokemon lunged at each other among the rows of graves.

"Let them handle it. Won't take long." said Max, glancing back at the grunts following him. There were only nine of them.

More than enough if all we have to face is more old women.

It was a curious thing though. Upon entering the fifth floor they suddenly were in silence again, the sounds of the fighting below being cut off as if someone had pulled a plug out from a stereo. It was beyond eerie. It was supernatural the way sound was shut off.

"I don't like this." said Max, leaving his Nidorino at his side. And then the flashlight died.

Darkness.