ThunderCats Writer Missing and Feared Dead

geldonyetich

Aug 2, 2006
The dude might have fallen on hard times, but shacking up with a husband and wife who had illegal substance use, dodging court appearances, and violating probation between them was not the best move. It's pretty clear by the presence of the severed arm that they murdered him and were going to dispose of the body by cutting it up and dumping it in several places. The sad thing is, from the sounds of it, it's not like he had that much money.

TheCake66

Nov 22, 2009
MaxChaos said:
Crikey!

The guy that planted the furry seed in a thousand unsuspecting children...

Time will tell as to his well being, doesn't sound rosy though.
Well you're right on that one, WHY GOD WHYYYYY!!!
Anyway we mourn this wonderful creative blah blah blah let's hope they don't find my
finger prints and DNA on the gibblets.

Jfswift

Hmm.. what's this button do?
Nov 2, 2009
That's crazy and depressing. I grew up on shows like Thundercats. Why would anyone do that..

ultimateownage

This name was cool in 2008.
Feb 11, 2009
What. The. Fuck?
Who would kidnap a writer, and then dismember him so close to his home? This is messed the fuck up.

IrrelevantTangent

Oct 4, 2008
Oh, Jesus. That's horrible. I hope they find the poor guy and find the people that did this to him- or caused this to happen, at any rate.

Onyx Oblivion said:

Track him down, David Caruso. Track him down.
Yes, David Caruso! ELIMINATE THEM ALL. Use the power of your bad acting and nifty shades and roundhouse kick anyone who might've caused this in the FACE!

HarmanSmith said:
Find them.
Bind them.
Unleash the furries.
One fandom to rule the furries, one fandom to find them. One fandom to keep them in the darkness and bind them. In the Internets where the Shadows lie.

That's Funny

Jul 20, 2009
Maybe he is on an island helping Ozymandias construct....

OT: This is horrible news, I hope he turns up okay.

Kojiro ftt

Apr 1, 2009
Severed arm in his van? That guy is fucked.

Silverhawks on the other hand was awesome. It suffered from a super gay opening song and a super creepy kid in a red suit, but otherwise was as cool as Thundercats.

Aura Guardian

Apr 23, 2008
The article I found on Kotaku said he was found and murdered
http://kotaku.com/5549990/thundercats-writer-murdered