Tim Schafer Explains Dio's Removal from Brütal Legend

ElArabDeMagnifico

Dec 20, 2007
Lukeje said:
ElArabDeMagnifico said:
WrongSprite said:
They're both idiots, and their music is poor by my standards....so I really couldn't care less.
Tim Curry does music?
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Rocky_Horror_Picture_Show
Oh God, I forgot about that. I don't know how I forgot, because clearly that's something no one can forget, but I did.

WrongSprite said:
ElArabDeMagnifico said:
WrongSprite said:
They're both idiots, and their music is poor by my standards....so I really couldn't care less.
Tim Curry does music?
A) Yes.
B) Was that supposed to be a joke? 'Cause I meant Ozzy and Dio.
No actually, I really thought you meant Dio and TC. Mainly because this story seems to be more about Tim replacing Dio so that just came to mind first.

Lyri

Dec 8, 2008
Susan Arendt said:
Wizzie said:
Agree'd.

Who would win a an all out fist fight? Tell us oh Wise and wonderful Susan.
Oh, Dio, all the way. He's tiny, but he's scrappy as hell. Plus, his gramma used to put curses on people.
Right then, off to put a bet on this bad boy.
50/50 split on the winnings Susan =]

WrongSprite

Resident Morrowind Fanboy
Aug 10, 2008
Psychosocial said:
WrongSprite said:
Did you just call Rainbow In The Dark poor?

Because that just really, really hurts in my heart, hearing someone disrespect something as holy as Ronnie James Dio.
Yeah, it's boring as hell. And Dio just sounds irritating. *His voice I mean*.

WrongSprite

Resident Morrowind Fanboy
Aug 10, 2008
Psychosocial said:
WrongSprite said:
Psychosocial said:
WrongSprite said:
Did you just call Rainbow In The Dark poor?

Because that just really, really hurts in my heart, hearing someone disrespect something as holy as Ronnie James Dio.
Yeah, it's boring as hell. And Dio just sounds irritating. *His voice I mean*.
I'm so angry I'm gonna go shoot some black people in Resident Evil 5. See? I can say that without being a racist, thank god for that game.
Actually, theres both black and white enemies in that game, so the fact that you specifically decided to hunt down black people makes it a teensy bit racist.

^_^

Daveman

has tits and is on fire
Jan 8, 2009
Malygris said:
Not nearly as entertaining as Sharon Osbourne messing with Iron Maiden [http://www.ironmaiden.com/] at Ozzfest, perhaps, but perfectly reasonable.
Oh god, that was hilarious wasn't it. Aahh, takes me back...