Time to finish Mass Effect 1 quickly-ish?

Nalbis

Oct 6, 2008
My quickest ME1 play through is 14 hours, not the fastest but it was reasonable, but that was without skipping dialogue and I just can't resist exploring every corner of places so I could have probably shaved off an hour or two. ME1 is a really good game though, just bare with it in the beginning - it does get a lot better! I still prefer the ME1 story over the ME2 story personally.

Erttheking

Legacy
Oct 5, 2011
Country
United States
I think that I manages to pull it off in ten hours, then again I went out of my way to do a ton of side quests, but I flicked the difficulty onto low. In realityu I'm glad that I picked up ME2 first, if I picked up ME1, I would've been dissillusioned with the rest of the franchise. The combat is just so...bad. And don't say it's just a gears of war clonen, the first game had cover based combat to. It just sucked.

Erttheking

Legacy
Oct 5, 2011
Country
United States
I think that I manages to pull it off in ten hours, then again I went out of my way to do a ton of side quests, but I flicked the difficulty onto low. In realityu I'm glad that I picked up ME2 first, if I picked up ME1, I would've been dissillusioned with the rest of the franchise. The combat is just so...bad. And don't say it's just a gears of war clonen, the first game had cover based combat to. It just sucked.

Fappy

\[T]/
Jan 4, 2010
Country
United States
Take your time on ME1. You will appreciate the world they built so much more going through the first game as opposed to the second.