Tiny Living Room Found In PC

Logan Westbrook

Transform, Roll Out, Etc
Feb 21, 2008
Tiny Living Room Found In PC

A Russian case modder has built a tiny living room inside a PC. There is really nothing more to be said.

If you've ever heard the line "'Will you walk into my parlour?' Said the spider to the fly" and wondered what a spider's parlour might look like, then look no further.

Yes, I appreciate you've probably never been all that bothered about spider parlours, but I have to write something to go with the picture or I'll get fired. The mod - a tiny room built inside a computer - is the work of a Russian modder known as 'newsmaker'.

He says something about the mod here [http://forum.modding.ru/viewtopic.php?t=31539] but as I don't speak Russian, I can't tell you what it is. Either way, the mod is so delightfully strange, that I felt compelled to share.

Soruce: Boing Boing [http://www.boingboing.net/2009/10/10/tiny-living-room-in.html]

Doug

Apr 23, 2008
I'm not sure if thats awesome or alittle bit scary, or both!

LoopyDood

Dec 13, 2008
Hahaha! That's so awesome!
So, when the PC is turned on, does the lamp turn on too? If it does, that's even better.

Avaholic03

May 11, 2009
For the computer gamer who's also got a dollhouse fetish? That can't be good for case cooling.

econael

Apr 15, 2009
The poster on the russian board doesn't seem to be the one who did it because he talks of him in 3rd person.
Can't quite decipher the first sentence. In the second he says something like "others make their case prettier or put lights in it, but this enthusiast put a miniature living room in his case".

The comments are:
-Freak!
-Cute
-Cozy
-Perfect home for the technofreak
etc.

I also think these posters are from eastern russia.

CrysisMcGee

Sep 2, 2009
Looks homey. I love it. Actually, I could see myself doing something like that. Sometimes I get the urge to do something unorthodox. Like creating a stage with a band in my Glove Box.

Insanum

The Basement Caretaker.
May 26, 2009
Thats Awesome, Although a Tiny Bloodstained Handprint on the side of the case would make it hilarious.

Also im thinking it could be a fire hazard...

"In soviet Russia, computer has living room in it"