Tiny Living Room Found In PC

Threesan

Mar 4, 2009

Monocle Man

Apr 14, 2009
Emphraim said:
Wow that is really awesome. But wouldn't this be bad for cooling?
Not if you equip the miniature room with a miniature air-conditioning.
Also if you just leave your computer open most cooling issues are likely no longer issues.

Contun

Mar 28, 2009
That's kinda Awesome!

Wouldn't it be creepy if he used it to play with dolls?
wrecker77 said:
Nice...But I think I have something a little better.

Can I get one of those?!

The_Prophet

Sep 3, 2008
Insanum said:
Thats Awesome, Although a Tiny Bloodstained Handprint on the side of the case would make it hilarious.

Also im thinking it could be a fire hazard...

"In soviet Russia, computer has living room in it"
Haha! True, true.

Asehujiko

Feb 25, 2008
Is it just me or is that rig missing a GPU? There are some things in the large slots but they look like sound/ethernet cards.

ProfessorLayton

Elite Member
Nov 6, 2008
That is really cool. I can imagine sending it in for repairs or something and having the guys that fix it find this. The question is why would he do this?

wordsmith

TF2 Group Admin
May 1, 2008
nilcypher said:
Tiny Living Room Found In PC

A Russian case modder has built a tiny living room inside a PC. There is really nothing more to be said.

If you've ever heard the line "'Will you walk into my parlour?' Said the spider to the fly" and wondered what a spider's parlour might look like, then look no further.

Yes, I appreciate you've probably never been all that bothered about spider parlours, but I have to write something to go with the picture or I'll get fired. The mod - a tiny room built inside a computer - is the work of a Russian modder known as 'newsmaker'.

He says something about the mod here [http://forum.modding.ru/viewtopic.php?t=31539] but as I don't speak Russian, I can't tell you what it is. Either way, the mod is so delightfully strange, that I felt compelled to share.

Soruce: Boing Boing [http://www.boingboing.net/2009/10/10/tiny-living-room-in.html]

What if this isn't a tiny room, it's just a HUGE computer and the Ruskies are just messing with us?

Filtertip

Jan 30, 2009
Asehujiko said:
Is it just me or is that rig missing a GPU? There are some things in the large slots but they look like sound/ethernet cards.
Its proberly using an onboard VGA.

In a high spec system yes cooling would be a problem but for low spec this would'nt put it at any major risk.

Very intresting case mod sure dont see this kind of thing everyday but i think ill stick with extra cooling mods for my computers