Tiny Living Room Found In PC

GreyWolf257

Oct 1, 2009
Slightly creepy, but kinda neat, I guess. I don't want to know what little demons that guy believes live in his computer, but still, kinda neat.

Kiutu

Sep 27, 2008
I fail to see the 'awesomeness' of it. Its...amusing? But really unless there is some awesomeness hidden somewhere, it just seems like playing doll house but using extra space inside a PC to do it. So unless it makes it run super fast or something...it just seems like an act of boredom.

ottenni

Aug 13, 2009
Yeah that'd be right. The economic crisis hits in and housing prices have skyrocketed so much that people are forced to live in their computers. How sad the world has become.

Feb 13, 2008
nilcypher said:
He says something about the mod here [http://forum.modding.ru/viewtopic.php?t=31539] but as I don't speak Russian, I can't tell you what it is.
Just stick this little yellow fish in your ear [http://tinyurl.com/ykokby3]

Kollega

Jun 5, 2009
Wow. Awesome. Classic Soviet living room,with motherboard for wall carpet!

By the way,there's no details on that site. Translation is: "Some people just get wires inside their PC cases in order. Others repaint and illuminate stuff. And one enthusiast made a small living room inside."

EDIT: I got ninja'd with translation.

Voodoomancer

Jun 8, 2009
Contun said:
That's kinda Awesome!

Wouldn't it be creepy if he used it to play with dolls?
wrecker77 said:
Nice...But I think I have something a little better.

Can I get one of those?!
I imagine that's not a good idea unless you like your mountain dew warm, or have a REALLY good cooling system in it...

MrGFunk

Oct 29, 2008
This to me isn't just one more place to dust. You know it's gonna be compressed air flying furniture around, like a mini hurricane.

Treblaine

Jul 25, 2008
Russians love their PCs (no region locking) and Newsmaker is the man. I want to hear more of his creative mods.