Tired of being the "weird" person? - 2.0

Timotei

The Return of T-Bomb
Apr 21, 2009
Once again it is time post your stories, tales and thoughts on how you feel you are the balck sheep in the flock.

I must thank you for all of you for the responses, stories and comments made during the first "weird" person thread that grew to an incredible 11 pages even in my absence. The volume of friend requests I recieved is absolutely mind-boggling, and the amount of empathy and compassion has brought tears to my eyes. Again I must thank you once again Escapist, for making me feel better about myself as a person.

Today I will not post my story as it made me the center of attention, this thread is all about you.If you wish to hear my story please send me a message and I will reply as soon as possible.

roboosh

May 8, 2008
Yeah specially as the one person that I can talk to and all and have stuff in common with is leaving boo hoo ;)

Beffudled Sheep

Jan 23, 2009
Country
Texas
I didn't say this in the first thread so, I feel bad for you and hope that things improve for you. Its not much but this is the third time I've said that in my life so Im not great at it. Oh and I wish I knew a woman with red eyes.

Timotei

The Return of T-Bomb
Apr 21, 2009
I didn't want to do this, but if it gets the blood metaphorically flowing into this thread, should I post my story here?

Agayek

Ravenous Gormandizer
Oct 23, 2008
Meh. The other thread ain't dead yet, no real need for another at this point. There's a goodly number of others stories in the first thread you put up.

NeedAUserName

Aug 7, 2008
Suiseiseki IRL said:
I didn't want to do this, but if it gets the blood metaphorically flowing into this thread, should I post my story here?
Not being funny, but I still don't get why you made a second thread about the same topic... Anyway, why don't you just get a second contact lens, so both eyes are green? And if being compared to Suiseiseki is such a pain, why did you call yourself it? Not to seem insensitive, but just two things I was pondering...

Hazy

Jun 29, 2008
I personally don't have one, but this is close to being the best I can think of.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=npHWX1dciOE

Timotei

The Return of T-Bomb
Apr 21, 2009
Agayek said:
Meh. The other thread ain't dead yet, no real need for another at this point. There's a goodly number of others stories in the first thread you put up.
It's still growing? I thought it would have died down by now. I couldn't find it in the list of forums so I assumed it had disappeared under the waves of other threads. I shall tend to it now.

Timotei

The Return of T-Bomb
Apr 21, 2009
My boyfriend said I should have taken the name. Being compared to her isn't what hurts me, it's the pranks and practical jokes that hurt me.

Beffudled Sheep

Jan 23, 2009
Country
Texas
Suiseiseki IRL said:
My boyfriend said I should have taken the name. Being compared to her isn't what hurts me, it's the pranks and practical jokes that hurt me.
Can you give more detail about the pranks please? I read the first thread and I didn't see much detail about the pranks.

lil son

Apr 22, 2009
Jester Lord said:
Suiseiseki IRL said:
Can you give more detail about the pranks please? I read the first thread and I didn't see much detail about the pranks.
not to be rude but, thats kindda messed up bro

Nmil-ek

Dec 16, 2008
Oh ok Textwall, time brace yourself lads!

Soo where to begin was diagnosed with Asphergers Syndrom from around the age of 8 or so but dint show all the typical symptoms for one I dont overspeak infact I rarley speak atall partially due to having nothing to say partially due to lack of experiance. Along with that I have never really had a strong sense of imagination or had trouble reading people infact i read people and there feelings too well has alienated me from alot of others in the past. Up untill around the age of 12 I was genuinely terrified of people would stay inside my house all day and try and avoid confrontation with anyone. Have one friend but hes been like a brother too me since the age of 7 probably the sole reason I made it through highschool but never really told him just how much of a true mate he is/was to me.

Physically im nothing too out of the ordinary, pretty well built if alittle out of shape atm but im freckled from head to toe which im quite insecure about. My hair went slightly grey around highschool and i have some ginger hair in my beard alittle insecure about that aswell but my folks say its celtish blood. Never had a problem wiht my family bar my dads drinking when i was younger apart from that we had a great relationship, was raised in an open minded accepting home. But at school/work I just dont connect to people, and i feel i get avoided which is partly my fault due to always having a rather stern expression, I just dont feel comfortable smiling or really even rememeber how.

/textwall was shorter than expected

Beffudled Sheep

Jan 23, 2009
Country
Texas
lil son said:
Jester Lord said:
Suiseiseki IRL said:
not to be rude but, thats kindda messed up bro
It is? If it is I apologise, Im just very curious. Once again sorry.

crazywaffles

Apr 22, 2009
I just wanted to say, that I'm glad that you chose Suiseiseki as your avatar. HORRAY FOR BEING AN INDIVUIDUAL. OK I shared with the class. Thank you and goodnight.