Titanfall Devs Considered VR, Single Player Modes

truckspond

Oct 26, 2013
I hope that they reconsider their decision to not have a singleplayer/offline element in the sequel because otherwise the game will only last for six months until people get bored and new players find it impossible to play because they cannot move five steps without being killed again and that is assuming that EA does not kill the servers because it was not making enough money to run a bath of $100 notes every minute

Sanunes

Mar 18, 2011
truckspond said:
I hope that they reconsider their decision to not have a singleplayer/offline element in the sequel because otherwise the game will only last for six months until people get bored and new players find it impossible to play because they cannot move five steps without being killed again and that is assuming that EA does not kill the servers because it was not making enough money to run a bath of $100 notes every minute
Considering that the multiplayer servers for Mass Effect 3 are still up and running two years after the games release and the amount of people that might not even play it versus a game like Titanfall that is purely online, I don't think the servers will go anywhere anytime soon.