Titanfall PC Requirements Outed By Vince Zampella

Dec 16, 2009
CrossLOPER said:
Mr Ink 5000 said:
Nice to see a "next gen" title with reasonable min requirements
Reasonable? REASONABLE?????

This thing runs on a fukken relic! I call bullshit on these "minimum" requirements. Minimum to get past hardware install limit verification, I'll wager.
have you not seen some of the crazier minimum requirements, for games that'll work on 360,xbone,ps3/4?

Pessimismus

Nov 9, 2009
I'm quite confident in my machine being able to handle it on ultra settings but we'll have to wait and see. I am pretty sure I'll be getting this game but I've been very hesitant so far with the pre-order.

Strazdas

Robots will replace your job
May 28, 2011
well, consderring it must run on ancient hardware i guess my 5 year old laptop may run it as well. thought 8600m GT would barely run it. Not that im getting anything from Origin though.

fix-the-spade said:
truckspond said:
Whoa... So my quad core i7 and nVidia GeForce GT 330 should still be able to run this game! I was not expecting that!
Laptop or desktop?

Desktop version, you can play Crysis on that, no joke.

Laptop version, good luck.
um what? since when is 330 weaker than 8600? My 8600m GT ran Crysis on medium fine. Yes the framerate was a low 20-25 but thats all.

Moloch Sacrifice

Aug 9, 2013
Nice to see Mac support being considered for what would be a Microsoft exclusive. Indeed, as of late the portents have been boding well for Mac gaming in general.

Ace O'Hagen

May 28, 2013
I'm surprised they didn't lie about the requirements to make the next gen boxes look better. I'm surprised they're even this high, considering an unmodified source engine can run on an HD 3000 and a kerosine powered brick.

probably even get away with an HD 4000 with no problem