TMNT Art Book Reveals New Splinter & Shredder

PsychicTaco115

I've Been Having These Weird Dreams Lately...
Legacy
Mar 17, 2012
Country
United States
Splinter looks fine, no complaints here

Shredder looks like if Sauron, Darth Vader, a T-1000 and a truck all had an orgy and one of them was able to give birth to this

And the bad guys name is Erich Sachs?

If Goldman Sachs doesn't make it into this movie as a cameo or the sinister corporation, I will be disappoint ;P

Objectable

Oct 31, 2013
There are some people in Hollywood who insist on beating a dead horse. But then there are those with creativity and vision, who come along and say, "I bet there's some good fucking left in that horse." Those men of vision, who molested dead horses, went on to create the new TMNT movie ? because nobody had the courage to stop them. I think we can all share a little bit in that blame; we could've done more to avert this if we really tried, but in a climate of fear, we did not act and it happened.

Arkynomicon

Mar 25, 2011
Splinter looks like Splinter and Shredder looks like Transformers Sauron. Could be worse, the Turtles themselves looks very dorky.

Although, it doesn't matter to me since I stopped caring about TMNT when I was 10 or something.

GestaltEsper

Oct 11, 2009
Splinter looks...like a rat-man or man-rat in a robe, so pass. I'd say that's impossible to screw up, but I've been wrong before. Shredder...looks like something Iron Man should be fighting, or a prototype of that Silver Samurai armor in The Wolverine.