Today's Zombie Is All Business

Nick Lerman

Aug 27, 2013
Today's Zombie Is All Business

I miss those slow shambling days of yesteryear.

Read Full Article

shirkbot

Apr 15, 2013
MinionJoe said:
If that was black text on a white background, it'd be going straight to the color printer and up on the breakroom wall. As it is, it's probably still worth draining a toner cartridge. LOL!
With a little effort you can invert the background/text color while leaving the other images in MSpaint (or your preferred art program). Though, as always, laziness is the best answer.

OT: Indefatigable is a great word (though I don't know why it has two negation prefixes). It's going in the log along with "Defenestration" and "Hippopotomonstrosesquipedaliophobia." All glory to Fraught With Peril.

octafish

Apr 23, 2010
Sure they make it sound good in the ads but then reality sets in.

Put down those brains. Brains are for closers only. You call yourself a zombie you soneofabitch?

You know what it takes to consume human beings? It takes brass balls to consume human beings.

DeepComet5581

Mar 30, 2010
octafish said:

Put down those brains. Brains are for closers only. You call yourself a zombie you soneofabitch?

You know what it takes to consume human beings? It takes brass balls to consume human beings.
You clearly haven't played Project Zomboid, my friend.

"Zombies" has now become a colloquial term used to describe a lot of larger retailers in America (Sears and JCPenney have been on the rocks for years), so perhaps the satire is oddly apt?

octafish

Apr 23, 2010
DeepComet5581 said:
octafish said:

"Zombies" has now become a colloquial term used to describe a lot of larger retailers in America (Sears and JCPenney have been on the rocks for years), so perhaps the satire is oddly apt?
Oh yeah, I used to be a zombie, it's a tough racket...

God of Path

God of Path
Jul 6, 2011
The hard work of the every-zombie is, as usual, overshadowed by the looming of the Zombie-Industrial-Complex.

kailus13

Soon
Mar 3, 2013
Job prospects tend to die off after you become a zombie.

The second picture looks like Zombie News.

"A large fire today has left 37 people dead. This has been described as "A tragic loss of brains" Back to you in the studio Barry."

weirdee

Swamp Weather Balloon Gas
Apr 11, 2011
Do you have what it takes to reach the top...of the cranium? Our hard working employees never let the glass ceiling, or any kind of ceiling for that matter, stop them from their career goals.

Nick Lerman

Aug 27, 2013
The ever-increasing pace in the world of zCommerce

makes it all the more important to make time for family.

DeepComet5581

Mar 30, 2010
octafish said:
DeepComet5581 said:
octafish said:

Oh yeah, I used to be a zombie, it's a tough racket...
I know them feels. Nowadays, it feels like everyone and their goldfish can just come up to you and bite you.

No drama, no suspense, just... Hordes.

Zombies used to be cool, man!