Tokyo Jungle Gets North American Release Date

elilupe

Jun 1, 2009
A strange, niche game from Japan releasing in Japan? Only $15? Only months after the Japanese release? I wouldn't be surprised if there were some kind of evil world domination plot involved in the successful worldwide sales of this game.

robert022614

meeeoooow
Dec 1, 2009
I already knew i was getting this when it was first said to be coming to the US, but the price is just icing on the cake.

Yal

We are a rattlesnake
Dec 22, 2010
ScruffyMcBalls said:
When it hits Europe, it had better get a physical release. Otherwise, no sale.
No digital exclusive is worth it, just isn't. I'll even take a limited edition of some kind at a price slightly higher than default, I wouldn't mind really, in fact if it'll get more bizarre titles like this physically released overseas I'd be more than happy to pay a little bit of a premium.
I'm sort of tempted to import one myself, just to have a physical copy.

I suppose I should see if it's actually any good first, though.

ScruffyMcBalls

Apr 16, 2012
Yal said:
ScruffyMcBalls said:
When it hits Europe, it had better get a physical release. Otherwise, no sale.
No digital exclusive is worth it, just isn't. I'll even take a limited edition of some kind at a price slightly higher than default, I wouldn't mind really, in fact if it'll get more bizarre titles like this physically released overseas I'd be more than happy to pay a little bit of a premium.
I'm sort of tempted to import one myself, just to have a physical copy.

I suppose I should see if it's actually any good first, though.
Actually, you make a good point. I did start learning Japanese a couple days ago, so importing a copy might not be a bad idea. Gonna have to look into that... It'd still be a shame if that's the only way we can get a hard copy.