Tomb Raider Wii Glitch Kills Ending - UPDATED

jh322

May 14, 2008
Aardvark Soup said:
jh322 said:
Aardvark Soup said:
jh322 said:
This is the reason the wii should be left alone. If you have to break a game to put it on the wii, att. tomb raider, pro evo, SW: force unleashed, then just let the wii have wii fit, wii sports, zelda (which got a bit broken anyway) and other stuff that wii owners really want. It's NOT a serious console. Serious games don't work on it. It's great at what it does, so let it do that.
So a glitch in a single Wii game means that is not a serious console... Then what about for example Oblivion? That game was full of (game breaking) glitches. Does that mean that the PS3 and XBox 360 are no serious consoles as well?

good thinking batman! oh wait...i mean..nice trolling there. Oblivion is one example, virtually every multi-platform game released on the wii has had to be broken in many ways, mostly because its hardware is completely inferior. The wii, much like its name, is funny, a bit stupid, and gets old very quickly. It's not a serious console. It's not a console for gamers. This is not the point of the thread. If you want to have an actual discussion about this, feel free to message me, but really, I think you're just being pedantic.
The Wii actually is a pretty good console with a lot of great games on it. Of course it has its flaws: like a lot more shovelware and casual games, online gaming is severely lacking and some game genres are underrepresented on it. But opposed to that you also have a lot of very fun and innovative titles and, of course, the Virtual Console. Which has an enormous library with many great classics for the real so-called 'hardcore gamer'.

The Wii, XBox 360 and PlayStation 3 all have their own pros and cons but they all have, in my opinion, a lot of great games. Saying that one of them isn't 'for real gamers' reeks like fanboyism.
No. Just no.I said in my first post that it was great at what it does. What it does is make you laugh for a little while, and joke around when you're wasted with your mates, it is not a serious console. It's a camecube with gimmicky peripherals. That's it. The graphics capabilities are identicle. We need to stop hogging this guy's thread, but feel free to message me.

EDIT: don't get me wrong, I loved my gamecube and i love my wii, but the latter isn't serious. It's just not, whichever way you look at it, you're waggling frantically around try to convince a little white box that you know what you're doing. Every game that supports it is better with the gameube controller.