Top Robot Vacation Spot

Nick Lerman

Aug 27, 2013
Top Robot Vacation Spot

When they become self-aware they will require benefits.

Read Full Article

freaper

snuggere mongool
Apr 3, 2010
As long as old and decrepit robots with saggy modules don't sunbathe right in the open I don't mind sharing the beach with them.

kailus13

Soon
Mar 3, 2013
While Matagorda Bay can accommodate both robots and monsters, it is not recommended to allow them to mingle as their natural hatred for each other causes problems. Please keep both robot and monster national holidays in mind when booking your trip. Thank you for your time.
Nick Lerman said:
recreational livestock
I'm imagining a really fluffy cow now. So that's nice.
freaper said:
As long as old and decrepit robots with saggy modules don't sunbathe right in the open I don't mind sharing the beach with them.
Look on the bright side, young robots with perky modules, sunbathing case-less. Oh yeah.

Nick Lerman

Aug 27, 2013
freaper said:
Freaper! You have inspired this morning's doodle.

Now I am late for work.

Lyvric

Nov 29, 2011
Well played. If work reads this they will understand your tardiness. Not sure about forgiveness, but they will understand it nonetheless.

freaper

snuggere mongool
Apr 3, 2010
Nick Lerman said:
freaper said:
Freaper! You have inspired this morning's doodle.

Now I am late for work.
Oh God. The traumas are welling up again...

God of Path

God of Path
Jul 6, 2011
Nick Lerman has truly sampled the savory gifts of Matagorda Bay. Even the Godzilla nuclear breath hot springs.

Nick Lerman

Aug 27, 2013
God of Path said:
Nick Lerman has truly sampled the savory gifts of Matagorda Bay. Even the Godzilla nuclear breath hot springs.
The salubrious nature of the springs is highly touted in most monster travel guides.

Don't forget to go antiquing in Bay City!

God of Path

God of Path
Jul 6, 2011
Nick Lerman said:
The salubrious nature of the springs is highly touted in most monster travel guides.

Don't forget to go antiquing in Bay City!
One giant's half scorched trash is another titan's treasure. Or perhaps it's just his tea.