Toronto Duo Aims For Gaming Marathon World Record

Berenzen

Jul 9, 2011
Torrasque said:
And respected Hockey Team? Boo, I hate the Leafs. The Leafs are the most hated team in the NHL. Vancouver is trying to be #1 hated, but nothing compares to the ire we all have for Toronto.

Here's a good joke: Toronto, Stanley Cup Champions.
LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL
Considering that the Leafs have a 27 YEAR waiting period for their season tickets and almost every game that occurs with them in it has a fairly loud cheering section for them, I wouldn't call them the most hated team in the NHL. Hell, right now they have a better chance at getting the Stanley Cup than the Oilers do, and they are by far not the worst team in the NHL either (Columbus Blue Jackets anyone?). And hell, if they ever do end up getting the Stanley Cup, it'll be the Jays winning the World Series all over again.

You're Ottawan though, so it's understandable that you hate the leafs, with the Sens and all. I don't particularly like them myself, but that's because I have a hatred for Alfredsson.

OT: Go them, I suppose? I know I couldn't do it, hell, last time I stayed up for longer than 36 hours I started to have bad enough hallucinations that my mother thought I was showing the signs of being a paranoid schizophrenic.

ThatLankyBastard

Aug 18, 2010
Toronto? the pride of Canada??
...I was almost embarrassed to read that...

As for the thread, I hope they do it! My personal record is 32 hours straight... and I wanted to kill myself after that much! If they can beat the world record then they are REAL men!

EHKOS

Madness to my Methods
Feb 28, 2010
As soon as I saw the picture the first thing I thought of was "That glare would be fucking annoying as shit to deal with"

Whoatemysupper

Aug 20, 2010
I believe my own personal record is 38 hours. It right after I bought Minecraft and I was making the 7 Ancient Wonders of the World. Funny, I think I broke the streak because I didn't have any food on hand.

intheweeds

Apr 6, 2011
Andy Chalk said:
... host to one of the most respected teams in the National Hockey League...
BAH-HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

No seriously, I'm from Toronto. I'll probably go cheer them on tomorrow. Hope they make it (both the gamers and the Leafs), but couldn't they have done some sort of charity at the same time?