Trademarks and Logos Pop Up for Pokemon Sun and Pokemon Moon

gonenow3

May 2, 2015
Given we've had what 20 episodes of the Pokemon XY and Z anime I'm gonna go ahead and say that pokemon Z is going to be a thing. Just remember Game Freak trademark shit all the time, hell pokemon grey was trademarked but never made.

The White Hunter

Basment Abomination
Oct 19, 2011
Josh123914 said:
Elfgore said:
Great, now I'm worried it will be a New 3DS exclusive cause I could see Nintendo pulling that.
Yeah, thing I find pretty sad is that not a single person I've suggested this to has ever refuted it. I mean they always express how mad they'd be, but would never actually put it past Nintendo.
09philj said:
It's fake, my reasons being thus:
1) Game Freak have never had two new Pokemon games on one console, so unless Nintendo wants to extend the lifespan of the 3DS or are making it a New! exclusive they have no reason to start.
What are Pokemon Diamond and Pearl, and Pokemon Black and White?
Or Red/Blu and Gold/Silver, both are gameboy games. Crystal is the only GBC exclusive one.

Ukomba

Oct 14, 2010
I wonder what the alien type pokemon will be strong and weak to. Could go very Shyamalan and make them weak to water. ;)

Seraj33

Jun 18, 2012
Worgen said:
This seems really appropriate to link here.
Because sun and moon.
Then I can post this too.

Because you know.. sun and moon. Do I get bonus points because it's Japan related?

Worgen

Follower of the Glorious Sun Butt.
Legacy
Apr 1, 2009
Seraj33 said:
Worgen said:
This seems really appropriate to link here.
Because sun and moon.
Then I can post this too.

Because you know.. sun and moon. Do I get bonus points because it's Japan related?
*SMACK* NO POINTS FOR YOU! My post had both sun and moon with pokemon, yours just had sun and moon. NO CREDIT, and hang your head in shame.

Foolery

No.
Jun 5, 2013
The White Hunter said:
Josh123914 said:
Elfgore said:
Great, now I'm worried it will be a New 3DS exclusive cause I could see Nintendo pulling that.
Yeah, thing I find pretty sad is that not a single person I've suggested this to has ever refuted it. I mean they always express how mad they'd be, but would never actually put it past Nintendo.
09philj said:
1) Game Freak have never had two new Pokemon games on one console, so unless Nintendo wants to extend the lifespan of the 3DS or are making it a New! exclusive they have no reason to start.
Or Red/Blu and Gold/Silver, both are gameboy games. Crystal is the only GBC exclusive one.
Speaking of, would we count Black 2 and White 2 as new games? Or I guess a split third version? Classic DS era had a lot of Pokemon games. DPP, HH/SS, B/W, B2/W2. Anyway, I'm cautiously hopeful this is a real thing. Kinda glad there isn't a Pokemon Z, honestly.

WNxSajuukCor

Oct 31, 2007
Lizzy Finnegan said:
airing tomorrow, February 26, at 10am Eastern Time
Um, it's the 27th. Gave up my hopes thinking it was actually tomorrow :(

Edit: Disregard. Was getting info from the AUS Nintendo link provided. Shenanigans.

Guffe

Jul 12, 2009
Aeshi said:
I'm just curious as to what the 3rd version would/is going to be called.
Eclipse?

On Topic:
I haven't played a new pokemon game since like... gen3 :/
Reason being I never had a DS of any kind. The new games seem good, and it would be interesting to play a Pokemon game that I couldn't finish with my eyes closed. But buying a (3)DS would mean several thousands of hours of gaming with all the games o_O
I would probably just go with the coolest looking mons anyhow :D

Buizel91

Autobot
Aug 25, 2008
Draconalis said:
RaikuFA said:
http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Magearna_(Pok%C3%A9mon)
Orianna? Is that you?

When did you decide to leave the League?
That made me laugh xD

I do hope the "grass, water, fire" starters are changed to something else but that is wishful thinking.

So long as we have interesting designs ill be happy.

Buizel91

Autobot
Aug 25, 2008
Guffe said:
Aeshi said:
I'm just curious as to what the 3rd version would/is going to be called.
Eclipse?

On Topic:
I haven't played a new pokemon game since like... gen3 :/
Reason being I never had a DS of any kind. The new games seem good, and it would be interesting to play a Pokemon game that I couldn't finish with my eyes closed. But buying a (3)DS would mean several thousands of hours of gaming with all the games o_O
I would probably just go with the coolest looking mons anyhow :D
Omega ruby and alpha sapphire are really worth it, as are X and Y.

Black and white were a bit meh in all honesty.

totheendofsin

some asshole made me set this up
Jul 31, 2009
09philj said:
what about gen 4 and 5, both on the DS?

either way we're almost certainly hearing about the next main pokemon game when the direct hits, whether it's Z or gen 7

The White Hunter

Basment Abomination
Oct 19, 2011
Foolery said:
The White Hunter said:
Josh123914 said:
Elfgore said:
09philj said:
Speaking of, would we count Black 2 and White 2 as new games? Or I guess a split third version? Classic DS era had a lot of Pokemon games. DPP, HH/SS, B/W, B2/W2. Anyway, I'm cautiously hopeful this is a real thing. Kinda glad there isn't a Pokemon Z, honestly.
I count them seperately, as they have plenty of different stuff.

I would honestly be skipping a Z.