Trailer: Watch Tak3n Kill Off a Main Character

Darks63

Mar 8, 2010
I was skeptical until I heard about Forrest Whitaker being in it hopefully he is a mentally disturbed cop he plays crazy to perfection.

misg

Apr 13, 2013
OH Hollywood you are so completely out of ideas and creativity and they wonder why people aren't going to movies as much these days.

gyroscopeboy

Nov 27, 2010
Sounds like a good, mindless, popcorn thriller. Besides, it's always nice to watch Liam Neeson beat the shit out of people.

vagabondwillsmile

Aug 20, 2013
misg said:
OH Hollywood you are so completely out of ideas and creativity and they wonder why people aren't going to movies as much these days.
Pretty much. It's in television a lot too now. I think everytime there is an excellent British drama or mystery show, our industry has to ape it completely, and make it shit.

Ugh - Do we really need expository dialogue in the third instalment of a film that clearly knows it's target demographic and can safely assume said demographic has already seen the first two? I actually liked the first one by the way. The second one was garbage though, and this one looks like it's fallen to the depths of unintentional self-parody. At least Death Wish was self-aware enough to be a bit tongue in cheek about it all. And that first act -- from the preview it will be saccharine to point of being groan worthy. 5 seconds in and I'm rolling my eyes.

I really thought "A Walk Among the Tombstones" was Taken 3... And I thought he said he was going to "finish this" in Taken 2.

MovieBob said:
Trailer: Watch Tak3n Kill Off a Main Character

While early plot descriptions for Part 3 made only vague reference to "a murder that hits close to home,"...

You know what's a good revenge movie? "Harry Brown". It was kind of different. And damn if it doesn't stick with you for a while.

Nghtgnt

May 30, 2010
Trishbot said:
Does Famke Jannsen die in, like, every movie or franchise she's in? Poor girl is turning into the Sean Bean of actresses.
Well, on the plus side Jean Grey has a tendency to come back to life...

shadowstriker86

Feb 12, 2009
So more or less that cracked article was right about Neeson's character pissing off every country in europe

http://www.cracked.com/article_20108_6-happy-movie-endings-that-actually-ruin-heros-life_p2.html

and the makers of this movie read said article and based the movie on that. So to no one's surprise:

>corp's hire killer to frame neeson's chracter
>neeson finds killer while going on a rampage
>neeson blows up half of l.a. on rampage
>neeson exposes gov't ties to sex slave operation which neeson disrupted
>neeson dies protecting daughter

i wonder if i'll be right (yes)