Trailers: Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood PC Announcement

Team Hollywood

Feb 9, 2009
Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood PC Announcement

An overview of Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood in preparation for its release on PC.

Watch Video

ckam

Make America Great For Who?
Oct 8, 2008
Do I have to stay connected to the internet in order to play?

Kastor16

Dec 12, 2009
This trailer actually made me excited enough to go and pre-order it on Steam. Damn you marketing...

llafnwod

Nov 9, 2007
CkretAznMan said:
Log on once, then single-player is always accessible. Looks like I might actually buy this one..

8bitmaster

Devourer of pie
Nov 9, 2009
I wanted to pre-order it, but when I found out it was supposed to be released yesterday, I hadn't yet. Cool I still can, especially because with steam you get the digital deluxe edition for 50$ if you pre-order.

Yureina

Who are you?
May 6, 2010
Still not sure if I will pre-order this one just yet. I did like AC2, but... i'd rather not spend yet more money on games when i've still only barely scratched the surface with all the new games I got from the December Steam sales. :eek:

Zhukov

The Laughing Arsehole
Dec 29, 2009
josh797 said:
CkretAznMan said:
no, they fixed that drm crap
Whoa, whoa... what?

You mean Ubisoft managed to cure their severe case of retardation? I can actually start paying for their games again?

I would have thought such an event would have caused more of a fuss. Especially considering how annoyed people were about this.

Jmurray21

Feb 7, 2011
Zhukov said:
josh797 said:
CkretAznMan said:
no, they fixed that drm crap
Whoa, whoa... what?

You mean Ubisoft managed to cure their severe case of retardation? I can actually start paying for their games again?

I would have thought such an event would have caused more of a fuss. Especially considering how annoyed people were about this.
Yes. On gamespot the announcement was made.

I've already pre-ordered this one on steam. I'm really looking forward to this

V'icternus

Apr 15, 2009
hawley788 said:
Awesome freakin game... definitely the best of the 3
Have to disagree, in that it was definitely the worst in every way. =P

But to each his own.

Just glad this one is actually playable by PC users!

Nocola

Aug 10, 2009
About damn time, eh folks? I'm a little tired of hearing about an upcoming game, waiting for it on Steam and then oh... oops, you'll need to wait 6 months to get it on PC. Sorry!

brazuca

Jun 11, 2008
I'll wait more six months and buy on steam half the price or if I'm lucky one quarter of it! :p

SensibleCrout

Feb 23, 2010
I really like the artwork.
Sadly I cannot buy AC, though. I do not forget what you tried to pull off with your intrusive copy protection and I will not support a company with that kind of attitude.

hawley788

Nov 15, 2010
V said:
hawley788 said:
Awesome freakin game... definitely the best of the 3
Have to disagree, in that it was definitely the worst in every way. =P

But to each his own.

Just glad this one is actually playable by PC users!
You really think it's the worse? I know it's not one of the BIG 3, but I really think the gameplay was the top of the 3, and the story was better than the 1st... but you're right, to each his own,

cheers