Trailers: Assassin's Creed: Revelations - Mediterranean Traveler Map Pack

Team Hollywood

Feb 9, 2009
Assassin's Creed: Revelations - Mediterranean Traveler Map Pack

So Europe is full of assassins. Good to know.

Watch Video

Undead Dragon King

Evil Spacefaring Mantis
Apr 25, 2008
Well, if they had Assassin cults back in the Roman Imperium, that would explain why they're all over Europe now.

FEichinger

Aug 7, 2011
Soo ... The non-religious anti-templar anti-christianity assassins are spread all over the Mediterranean area and the used-to-be-roman Europe? ...
I mean, sure, they'd follow their enemies and whatnot ... And Ezio was rather ... open on the recruitment ... But this is ... weird.

L3G0kees

Mar 25, 2010
they are charging 9.99 euro for it, I love the game but I'm not going to buy it, with brotherhood the updates were free, now they made a good mp and so they think they can charge money for 6 maps, 3 old, 2 already in the SP and 1 of AC 1, no fricking way ubisoft!!!

jayzz911

Nov 9, 2010
It makes me a bit sad to see how little work they are willing to put into this.
Assassin's creed is probarbly one of their best IP's yet they keep releasing old maps. I like this multiplayer (apart from the time it takes to find a decent match and the new matchmaking system in general, I mean come on If i want to play manhunt i dont want to have to pick between manhunt and two other modes every game) But this is seriously becoming a problem...

PieMaker

Oct 7, 2008
FEichinger said:
Soo ... The non-religious anti-templar anti-christianity assassins are spread all over the Mediterranean area and the used-to-be-roman Europe? ...
I mean, sure, they'd follow their enemies and whatnot ... And Ezio was rather ... open on the recruitment ... But this is ... weird.
In multiplayer mode's storyline it doesn't matter who or where you are.

All players in the multiplayer are templars in their own Animus machine, using a persona of their own choosing, training to become better fighters.

It was their way of binding multiplayer with the main storyline.
After a few levels you get rewards, and some videos explaining your place in the story.

on topic: Even though I love what they did in multiplayer, I won't buy this DLC unless the price drops to a more fitting price.

LordFisheh

Dec 31, 2008
I'm usually okay with DLC, if it's a significant extra like LotSB for ME2, or if it's cheap shinies, like a weapon pack or whatever. But this is just... in-the-middle-but-still-expensive stuff that, to use the cliche, should have been included with the original game.

Fudj

May 1, 2008
A total lack of intrest in the multiplayer renders this pointless to me, why cant DLC be about new stories instead of this, it seems like so many games companies feel everything must have a multiplayer aspect, and i for one really am starting to hate that about gaming.

FEichinger

Aug 7, 2011
PieMaker said:
Well, well ... I shall stand corrected. Have yet to get myself to clicking that Multiplayer button ... Ubi never manages to convince me with such stuff, so ... I'm hesitant ...