Trailers: Batman: Arkham City Lockdown

LavaLampBamboo

King of Okay
Jun 27, 2008
I haven't even played Arkham City yet and this looks damn good =)

More tie-in games like this please =D

Yopaz

Sarcastic overlord
Jun 3, 2009
Man, watching this I was hoping this was dlc for Arkham City. I really wanted to fight Twoface rather than just his goons. Though I guess that's more of a predator mission thing though...

Cowabungaa

Feb 10, 2008
Woah, that's made for friggin' cellphones?! I just can't believe technological advancement these days... That looks pretty damn good!

Not-here-anymore

In brightest day...
Nov 18, 2009
Ooh, Deathstroke!

However, this trailer shows nothing of how the game actually plays. Also, I don't have an ipad.

Mark D. Stroyer

Apr 12, 2011
This actually had me excited for about two minutes before I looked up the game...and was dreadfully disappointed. Not exactly the real Arkham City, here. ...Or anything even close. Sad.

Prof. Monkeypox

Mar 17, 2010
I was wondering why it looked so blocky- didn't realize it's for iOS.

Damn, the caliber of iPad games is going up steadily.
Also, why is Deathstroke available in this but not Arkham City? (sadface)

Scarim Coral

Jumped the ship
Legacy
Oct 29, 2010
Country
UK
So ok after this, this should be the last time Mark Hamill provide the voice to the Joker or was that pre recorded lines from the last game?

mrm5561

Apr 27, 2010
and here i thought it was going to be a fighting game dlc since its by the people who make mk... instead its a game for something that i will never own

rees263

The Lone Wanderer
Jun 4, 2009
Scarim Coral said:
So ok after this, this should be the last time Mark Hamill provide the voice to the Joker or was that pre recorded lines from the last game?
They sound very much like lines I've heard before, so I guess they are from Arkham City, or at least a trailer, but tbh I can't place them right now.

no oneder

Jul 11, 2010
It looks pretty bad. Kinda reminds me of that Watchmen game a couple of years ago.

theultimateend

Nov 1, 2007
rees263 said:
Scarim Coral said:
They sound very much like lines I've heard before, so I guess they are from Arkham City, or at least a trailer, but tbh I can't place them right now.
Every line from that trailer is in the original game.

Soxafloppin

Coxa no longer floppin'
Jun 22, 2009
Oh NRS! Good to see them doing something that isn't MK, Though it also explains why Deathstrokes model is ripped straight from MKvsDC!

Looks like a fun little IOS game.