Trailers: Batman: Arkham CIty - Nightwing Trailer

ultrachicken

Dec 22, 2009
He looks cool and all, but if his methods of travel work like Catwoman, then I might pass. Nothing is more annoying than playing predator mode and trying to land behind the right guy as Catwoman.

Shadowstar38

Jul 20, 2011
Nightwing > Batman. Seriously, the fact that he wasnt in the game already is a shame. Still dont know how he's gonna get around without a cape.

Don Savik

Aug 27, 2011
intheweeds said:
Arkham City PC release: Nov 15
Nightwing DLC release: Nov 1

So what your saying is that console players will get the first official DLC before I can even play the game on PC at all? I call shenanigans. :(
Tell me about it, I bought it off steam so I could get lego batman for free, and lego games are fun and all....

BUT IT JUST SITS IN MY LIBRARY AND STARES AT ME AND WHISPERS 'PLAAAAAAAAAAY MEEEEEEEEE'

Q_Q

too long of wait.

Formica Archonis

Anonymous Source
Nov 13, 2009
Team Hollywood said:
Have you ever wanted to play a videogame as Nightwing?
Depends. Is there a minigame that involves making out with Starfire?

... what?

(More on topic, I love how they mention his eskrima sticks when he spends the video using them less as eskrima sticks and more as shock prods.)

Dr. wonderful

Dec 31, 2009
Shadowstar38 said:
Nightwing > Batman. Seriously, the fact that he wasnt in the game already is a shame. Still dont know how he's gonna get around without a cape.
QFTFT.

Seriously, Nightwing is a Badass and I would want nothing then to play as him.
Sparrow said:
I keep asking this question, buuut, how in the hell is he going to glide or reach a gargoyle? Does he know parkour that can break the laws of physics or something?
He does have a grapping hook. It in the gauntlets. Just because he doesn't have a cape dosen't mean he can't get anywhere.

TheDooD

Dec 23, 2010
If there's gonna be any more DLC it better be Jason Todd as Red Hood and or Deathstroke. Huntress or Batwoman would be an acceptable icing on the cake after the fact.

freakydan

Jan 28, 2010
Scytail said:
The animated series skin is nice and all but it looks out of place in the setting of the game.
Yeah, but not as much as the animated Batman skin. It's cool in theory, but he's just too shiny and fake looking against the gritty Gotham backdrop. The animated Catwoman skin works a bit better, but it still sticks out too much for my taste.

Jon Shannow

Oct 11, 2010
It probably doesn't help that i've never read a comic book but I have no idea who Nightwing is. I mean i know who batman, Robin and Catwoman are but never heard of this guy before, is he good or bad or phsyco or something?
On a side note: If they're putting in new campaigns can we get a Predator one?

ckam

Make America Great For Who?
Oct 8, 2008
Oh, it seems interesting. I would also like Dick to show up in The Dark Knight Rises.

Jumpingbean3

May 3, 2009
Jon Shannow said:
It probably doesn't help that i've never read a comic book but I have no idea who Nightwing is.
Nightwing is the first Robin. I don't know a great deal about it myself but apparently the first Robin and Batman split up at some point and the first Robin went onto become a solo hero. Incidentally the Robin you meet in Arkham City is the third.